Curious...how many hours of flight is my Mavic air 2 going to last?
2878 5 2021-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fert
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222516 ft
United States

I've got about 50 hours of flight time on my MA2. Everything's working flawlessly still.

Just curious, how long before things start wearing out, assuming regular wear and tear with no crashes?

I know it's not easy to give a definite answer, but maybe a ballpark estimate with best case scenario...? 100hrs? 200hrs? 500hrs?

When things start wearing out, will it be obvious? Will I get warnings through the app?

Thanks for any insight.

2021-2-12
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

how long before things start wearing out, assuming regular wear and tear with no crashes?
You can expect many hundreds of hours, if the drone is not abused.
There's very little to wear out.

2021-2-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You probably want to consider a prop change soon,  they slowly deform with use.
2021-2-13
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

Maybe the battery will be getting old (shorter flight time) after 100+ charging cycles. As Labroides says "very little to wear out", even the props look durable (compared to MavicMini1)...
2021-2-13
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

I have an acquaintance who has a phantom 1 since 2013 and in 2021 it still flies perfectly. Deduction if compared, we will surely have hundreds of hours of flight time. Of course as said more accessories and batteries should surely be changed at some point.
2021-2-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Fert. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. For additional reference I will post a link ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_Guidelines_eu.pdf ) where in you can find the DJI Mavic Air 2 disclaimer and safety guidelines. Thank you.

2021-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules