Black screen problem, gimbla works fine
4161 5 2021-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mehmet can
lvl.1

Turkey

Hello everyone; i am new on this device. i have bought my pocket 40 days ago and only used it for 3 or maybe 4 hours.
yesterday when i was using it i turned it off and after when i tried to turn it on the screen shows only black. i restarted 20-30 times. when i turned back to home i tried to connect it to my phone. first it didnt connected after waiting 2 min on dji momo app screen, it connected.afterwards the screen turned on suddenly. than i updated the device but it goes black again. btw the gimbal works fine. i seee thhe screen lcd lights are turning on and of continuesly.

i tried too many times; than looked to this forum couldnt find any problem like thhis but problems aboud osmo pocket and the same problems:

1. this guy has the same problem and uploaded his video on his thread. and there was no solution come yet i know.:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-229515-1-1.html

2.this guy has similar problem but his pocket can record and get command when pressing the button (which i cannot except the turn on and off):
https://forum.dji.com/thread-177458-1-1.html

3. this girl has similar problem which she had uploaded here video as well
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qHKJRyiMBd-0P7BD1oMnV4uIgihOrJFm/view

and there were too many complains about this also another person had a problem with his osmo and they suggested him/her to make firmwareupdate externally(by using sd card) but i couldnt find a solution for dji pocket 2. couldnt find any firmware or instructions.

my main problem is in a normal european country or in the usa if a customer goes for warranty the customer services works good for their customers and the happiness of the customer is mainly good(i can here some of you are saying no it is not but mate; you havent experienced turkish standarts) but in turkey it is horrible.

even when you have just bought something from a shop  and go to home and open it and it is not working and wanted to take it back to the shop. they tell you ok we will send this to warranty and they will check if it is your problem or ours. and the process longs 30 day (cause of the legal uplimit and than tell you something which makes the situtation more frustrating.
(it doesnt matter which brand it can be worldwide quality brands like sony, samsung etc.[i said samsung, sony cause these companies have lots customers in here as well])

so i hope i will find answer here or someone can show me a path to do. dji has to few shops in here probably they will send the my pocket to istanbul and after 30 days bla bla bla as i mentioned beefore.

here is my pocket
plz help me

2021-2-13
Use props
mehmet can
lvl.1

Turkey

the screen couldnt seen cause of bad light sorry. however when you look closely or looking in a dark room the screen lights turn on.
2021-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, mehmet can. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We're currently checking it with our engineers and should there be any update, we'll have you updated immediately.
2021-2-13
Use props
mehmet can
lvl.1

Turkey

Thank you for your interest. i am looking forward to it
2021-2-14
Use props
kkociecka
New

Poland

Hello everybody,

I am having the same issue with my Pocket 2 - worked fine and now the screen is blank, although the gimbal seems to be working. I can't connect it to my phone, either by USB or wifi.
@Support - have you found any solution to this?

Kind regards,
Karolina
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

kkociecka Posted at 2-19 05:15
Hello everybody,

I am having the same issue with my Pocket 2 - worked fine and now the screen is blank, although the gimbal seems to be working. I can't connect it to my phone, either by USB or wifi.

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. In this case, you may need to submit a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis and repair. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules