Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rihad
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I recently downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 from the official DJI website here:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-dji-fpv-series

I am using the Google Chrome browser, and the exe file that I downloaded from the website was detected as a virus by Chrome's built-in file scanner, and it would not complete the download. After manually allowing the file to download onto my computer, I installed the DJI Assistant 2 with no issues. However, when I tried to run the DJI Assistant 2, Windows 10's built-in virus detection detected this file as a Trojan:

Detected: Trojan:Win32/Woreflint.A!cl
File: D:\DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series)\DJIEngine\DJIService.exe

Again, I was able to get past this by allowing the application to run, manually allowing it to stay through Windows Security, but I am confused on why this is such a hassle to use this software. It runs fine now, but I bet there are many customers who will not even attempt to download it when they see that Chrome detects it as a virus. Hopefully, you guys can fix this issue to make this process easier than it was for me.

Happy flying,
-R

2021-2-13
Use props
slhommed
New

United States

I just started having this issue today.  
2021-2-13
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There are loads of people now having this issue in the FB groups. I'm a little surprised that no devs/DJI crew have jumped on this as yet. Seems to be the newest pilots and mainly DJI FPV and with the Goggle V2 for activation etc.  
2021-2-14
Use props
KREMi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

it's false positive, or maybe we really do get some extra's ;) with this software
2021-2-15
Use props
jffry7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27566 ft
Singapore

Hope it's just a false positive else tons of conspiracy theory will polarize DJI as a company being manipulated by some country I like their product hope they don't go away because of this.
2021-2-15
Use props
luciens
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Same issue here. Windows 10 flags it as infected with a Trojan virus. V2.1.0 ...
2021-2-15
Use props
Qrome
New

United States

DJI, please remove the spyware and other things that are causing this to be flagged.
2021-2-16
Use props
DNSM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 193894 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

FIXED ! Thx DJI
2021-2-16
Use props
Qrome
New

United States

We probably will not see any action or response from DJI as they are all on China Lunar New Year Holiday.   

Please fix this.
2021-2-16
Use props
L00twig
New

Germany

After ignoring the download warnings, the Assistant (2.1.0, on Win 10) won't start, no matter whether I run normally or as Administrator. Can anyone help with this?
2021-2-18
Use props
doraymon
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

Same here. First time downloader, Chrome will block it every single time.
So how am I supposed to use my new drone with Air Unit and DJI Goggles now????
2021-2-18
Use props
LAWMANFPV
lvl.1

United States

Same. DJI needs to fix this. Downloading with Microsoft edge works but windows defender will find the Wacatac.D7!ml trojan and immediately quarantine. I didn't pay $500+ for goggles and $150 for an air unit just to allow DJI to hold my digital life hostage. Maybe the goggles were delayed for release because the virus package wasn't complete? Please provide us assurances this is just an error or I will simply return everything to the store.
2021-2-18
Use props
MeatBag
New

United States

Same Here
THIS SUCKS
2021-2-20
Use props
djiuser_vnbjEVb0sSDP
New

United States

Tonight, Feb. 22 2021, I attempted to download the DJI Assistant-2 app directly from the DJI website (downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-dji-fpv-series), but immediately upon completing the download the Chrome browser immediately tags the file as dangerous and only gives an option to "discard" the downloaded file.  No option to open or install the file, and I get the same discard file prompt when downloading both the EXE file and the ZIP file.  Initially, I was only downloading the DJI Assistant-2 app to have it ready for upgrading firmware in the future.  I didn't realize until I started searching for help with this download problem that this DJI Assistant-2 app is also required to register and enable the air units and googles for initial first use.  Chrome's action notwithstanding, I am not willing to download an app that harbors a malicious virus onto my computer.  So then, all of my DJI equipment becomes unusable ???  To DJI personnel: Are you intending to remove the virus from the DJI Assistant-2 app and reissue a clean version, and if so, when ?
- Andrew
2021-2-22
Use props
djiuser_vnbjEVb0sSDP
New

United States

OK.  Joshua Bardwell responded to my request for help today in the comments section of his video on DJI FPV goggle V2.  He simply linked me to another of his videos from Feb. 19 entitled "DJI Assistant V2 trojan? USB video output not working!"  The gist of the video is that there is no virus, and that the app needs to be white-listed and downloaded using the MS Edge internet browser rather than Google Chrome.  Thanks Joshua !
2021-2-23
Use props
djiuser_Hqb2XoINPszl
New

Ukraine

i just downloaded the app and the trojan was removed, everything is clean
2021-2-23
Use props
Pub
New

Netherlands

Rihad,