Mini 2 Losing Signal Almost Everytime
741 5 2021-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GabrielQuintero
lvl.1

Italy

Dear Team,
Mi new Mini 2 is losing signal seconds after start flying no matter where I am (any countryside, any town), sometimes it regains signal after starting RTH by itself.
Already updated drone, RC and batteries firmware, Android DJI Fly version (1.2.4).

What else could I do ?

Thanks in advance and good flights !
2021-2-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi GabrielQuintero, I am sorry to hear about the issue. Could you please provide a video of the case for us to check further about this? Please make sure that there are no obstacles blocked the signal, and avoid flying in areas that have strong interference.
Besides, please update the drone to the latest version. Please keep us updated if the issue persists.
2021-2-13
Use props
GabrielQuintero
lvl.1

Italy

Thank you for all your help. I think that I've found the issue because so far in the lst three days the error did not happen again, One of the batteries was still with the old firmware, I've updated it and (so far) everything is working good.
Thank you again.
2021-2-16
Use props
GabrielQuintero
lvl.1

Italy

Thank you for all your help. I think that I've found the issue because so far in the last three days the error did not happen again, One of the batteries was still with the old firmware, I've updated it and (so far) everything is working good. Thank you again.
2021-2-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

GabrielQuintero Posted at 2-16 09:25
Thank you for all your help. I think that I've found the issue because so far in the last three days the error did not happen again, One of the batteries was still with the old firmware, I've updated it and (so far) everything is working good. Thank you again.

Hi, thanks for updating. We are glad to see the issue has been solved.
Hope you enjoy flying with the DJI Mini 2.
2021-2-16
Use props
djiuser_iRaRuMYCAQCE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3562270 ft
Malaysia

Hello there. @DJI TEAM
I've been experiencing an error on my Mini 2. (Vision Sensor Error). It just pop up suddenly during my flight. After that I bring the quad closer and let it hovers in front of me. Checked the bottom sensor and it's working fine but on my screen still got the error message warning. Finally I landed the quad, turn off the power including controller etc. Then power it on again and the warning for sensor error that I received previously is already gone. I finished my flight with the remaining current battery and no more error warning receive. To make sure of it I did another flight with a full battery and there is no more warning error whatsoever. Hope it will stay that way. I still concern about that error message and really hope DJI TEAM can explain why is that happen in the 1st place. I bought the fly more combo just 2 weeks ago and never ever crash it yet. Here some pic regarding the issues that might help the team. Thanks and Cheers from Malaysia.
2021-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules