965 3 2021-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lex_Luchor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98179 ft
Spain

Hello there,

Is there any solution from DJI for the connection issues between the Google Pixel 2 XL running Android 11 and the remote control of a Mavic 2 Pro?

I don't know if the issue is on Google's side or DJI's side, the truth is that since I updated my phone to Android 11, I can't fly my Mavic 2 Pro.

I did a hard reset of my Google Pixel 2 XL, reinstalled the remote firmware, reinstalled the DJI Go 4 App, and nothing works.

Thanks!

2021-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Lex_Luchor. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We recommend downloading the latest DJI GO 4 from our download site and see whether that would help. Kindly check the link here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2021-2-13
Use props
Lex_Luchor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98179 ft
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-13 23:52
Hi, Lex_Luchor. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We recommend downloading the latest DJI GO 4 from our download site and see whether that would help. Kindly check the link here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4

Hi Gamora,

I installed the DJI Go 4 app from the link you gave me but nothing changed.

When I connect the remote control to the mobile phone, the mobile phone immediately starts charging from the remote control's battery, but there is no data connection between them.

Something strange is going on. When I connect both devices I don't see the USB Options notification on my phone.

What else can I do to solve the problem?

Thanks!
2021-2-15
Use props
baffle
lvl.1
United States

Was this ever resolved or answered? I just picked up a Mavic 2 pro at a steal of a deal, but now it's looking like I'm the one who got robbed as I've yet to fly the thing with my Pixel 2 xl. I can't get it to connect to the remote. Zero, nada, zilch.

Any tips or Silver bullet solutions? Thanks!
2022-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules