3459 4 2021-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_7qdF29ZBZSsw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 239049 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

I have dji refresh .. a few days ago the drone appeared to drop in height and dropped very briefly into water .. maybe 1 or 2 seconds .. then came back up
I dried the drone out .. there were water droplets on the body .. nothing in battery compartment and 1 droplet came out of body at back i think
Ran the drone for 15 mins on ground .. then flew in air for another 10 .. recalibrated and all seems fine
Would you suggest a care refresh yet
2021-2-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about the accident. If the drone got water-damaged, we may not suggest continuing flying the drone for the flight safety concern, please send it back to our service center for replacement.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index  
2021-2-13
Use props
djiuser_7qdF29ZBZSsw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 239049 ft
United Kingdom

Hi ..

Will try to do this over next few weeks

Do you know roughly the timescale in the replacement or do you check mine first ?

Also could it be exchanged for the APAS one ?

And the Battery that was in it .. do I send that or what ?

Thanks
2021-2-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_7qdF29ZBZSsw Posted at 2-14 11:58
Hi ..

Will try to do this over next few weeks

Hi, generally, the turnaround time will be 5-7 business days, shipping time is not included.
If you need a faster turnaround time and you decide to use DJI Care Refresh, you can choose to use DJI Care Refresh Express, we will send the replacement once we receive the drone and register it into the system.
For the battery, you can send it back along with the drone if does not have a severe physical damage. Thanks.
2021-2-14
Use props
KuroKenshi
lvl.2
Netherlands

Please note that depending on what kind of product you have. The battery might not be covered by the DJI Care refresh.
Most likely as the unit has been in the water, then the has been battery aswell and I wouldn't recomment using a battery that has been in water even if it's just for a little bit.
As seen in the image below there is no coverage for the Phantom 4 (Pro/Adv) & Inspire 2 batteries, so if it concerns one of these products it's likely you might have to pay for a battery replacement.
If not then it's covered and it will be replaced, best of luck.
2021-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules