Flight distance : 256362 ft
United States

Nice.................
2015-7-9
Use props
Adamation
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Haha great video, i would be interested where this was bieng flown from, as in the location of the person with the controller - Adam
2015-7-9
Use props
Eagle-ONE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 495869 ft
United States

For this kind of Stupid actions, People hate Drones, That is a Real and Clear invasion of privacy. Definitely I don't Like this video. :@:@:@
2015-7-9
Use props
TonyMF
lvl.2

Canada

Now this folks, is why we can't have nice things. If that wasn't staged then you deserve the top creepy idiot award of the day.
2015-7-9
Use props
Rift
lvl.2

United States

I have to agree, I just got into quads and I live in the city I drive in that area quiet often. If you didn't actually stage this its extremely disrespectful to those peoples privacy. These are exactly the things people are afraid of and then we get the reactions we do from those that get upset and in some cases attack the quad itself.
2015-7-9
Use props
Fulgerite
lvl.4

United States

Creepy.  Stop it.

Peeping Tom.
2015-7-9
Use props
classicalle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8903051 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wouldn't do this but.... nice job!
2015-7-9
Use props
Zman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256362 ft
United States

It had to be staged. Just by the guys reactions in the video are. You can tell.
2015-7-9
Use props
druiz100
lvl.1

United States

Nice pair, woops i mean nice shot.  Now I know why DJI gave the P3P a 4k cam
2015-7-9
Use props
tcoleyrn
lvl.2

United States

Either staged or creepy... Either way you are a loser.  Makes drone operating look disrespectful of privacy.  Boo!
2015-7-9
Use props
jhall651
lvl.3

United States

I loved it and seems like the people on the roof got a kick out of it too.  Obviously it wasn't the drone or the pilot that pulled that girls shirt down.  You guys need to chill.  There is invasion of privacy and there is fun.  For all we know the pilot knew these people.  Everyone chill out.
2015-7-9
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

this has crossed so many lines it should be removed, this video is a mind set of a reckless teenage horney little boy that needs to grow up and respect other people. Who am I kidding here, go have a blast and show all the tits you want but don't come crying when you make a mistake you can't correct.
2015-7-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Risky business, YouTube thought so too. ;-)

Video went Pooof

RedHotPoker
2015-7-9
Use props
Diluxedition
lvl.1

United States

Should I put it back up with her boobs covered up?
2015-7-10
Use props
stephen.asbury
lvl.1

United States

That's disrespectful, unless you have consent consider any legal consequences you may endure because of your stupidity.  It never should have been put on youtube in the first place as you were clearly in violation of their privacy.

Hats off to another moron screwing it up for the rest of us.......
2015-7-10
Use props
Diluxedition
lvl.1

United States

Sorry but they do not have reasonable expectation of privacy on the roof. There are other buildings overlooking that roof and they made no attempt at covering it up. Just do a google search, I did before I posted the video, simply put: expectation of privacy = where a person can fully disrobe without anyone seeing... even if there were no buildings, they were exposed to open airspace, so therefore still no expectation of privacy...
2015-7-10
Use props
stephen.asbury
lvl.1

United States

Morals.........  Just as that person should have used better judgement yourself should consider what is good for the RC community, publicity like this is only going to make it harder on the rest of us.

Not starting a flame war here just think before doing is all I'm saying, because privacy is one that will be hard to argue when the negativity is already centered around drone users.
2015-7-10
Use props
Diluxedition
lvl.1

United States

Its not hard to argue. They are clearly in open airspace. Not only that but they waved the P3 over. The P3 didn't pull down her top, she did. She basically violated public nudity laws. Morals? Are you seriously telling me that all drone pilots would just ignore them? Posting the video online, by the looks on their faces, it looked like they wouldn't mind, actually looks like they wanted the attention, which is the case almost 75% of the time when I see people on my ipad screen when flying, they all wave, smile and are curious.
Making it harder on the rc community, well its already tough, may as well enjoy it while we still can.
2015-7-10
Use props
TonMF
lvl.2

Canada

Diluxedition Posted at 2015-7-10 22:49
Its not hard to argue. They are clearly in open airspace. Not only that but they waved the P3 over.  ...

You're the epitome of the type of people that everyone is worried about that gets their hands on a drone.

How thick is your skull that after all the criticism you're not getting the message? Don't post up these kinds of videos that make us all look bad? Whatever you think your rights are, it looks like a bloody creepy idiot harassing people with a drone!

I thought this whole thing was fake since it looked like some of the worst acting I've ever seen and highly unlikely that they'd just sit there and laugh it off. Either way you're a complete loser and scumbag. Hope your drone crashes and you find something else to call a hobby.
2015-7-10
Use props
REBELimgs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46483 ft
United States

I came in here to express my opinion after reading the title alone. It's nice to see I don't have to and that the video has been removed. These threads are just plain creepy.
2015-7-10
Use props
jaykie
New

United States

vidio link don't work.

Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules