668 3 2021-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JulianQwerty
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75423 ft
Netherlands

Hi,

So I have recieved my dji mavic air 2 a day ago and noticed it was instantly overheating, fan not spinning etc (seems like a pretty common problem). So now I have contacted my retail store where I bought it and I am getting a replacement ofcourse because its under my warrenty.
edit: I meant that I hope to get me a new unit.. so far they told me to contact dji directly, but dji told me the store should handle this situation..
BUT, what happens to my dji care refresh? its already activated on the old drone, and the new one has a completely different serial number. Can dji transfer my care refresh? To the new one?
I used my retail warrenty so the actual dealer/store where I bought it from.

Kind Regards,
Julian

2021-2-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Julian. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help. Kindly send an email request to djicare@dji.com for the transfer. Please attach pertinent documents in processing and these include the serial numbers of the old and replacement aircraft and receipts. Hope this helps. Should you have any future DJI concerns, no matter how big or small, please do not hesitate of reaching us. We'll try our best to help.
2021-2-14
Use props
JulianQwerty
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75423 ft
Netherlands

DJI Diana Posted at 2-14 07:27
Hi, Julian. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help. Kindly send an email request to  for the transfer. Please attach pertinent documents in processing and these include the serial numbers of the old and replacement aircraft and receipts. Hope this helps. Should you have any future DJI concerns, no matter how big or small, please do not hesitate of reaching us. We'll try our best to help.

Hi, So I bought my drone from a whole sale supplier called Ingram micro. They told me to contact dji support for a replacement drone because I am within my 15 day warrenty time. Is this ok? Also the whole sale supplier doesnt have drone in stock anymore. Will DJI NL accept this kind of warrenty claim? I dont know if Ingram micro is a authorized dealer because its not really a dealer.. I have proof of purchase as in I have an ''invoice'' Also its in dutch and asfar as I have spoken on the phone (Yes its the NL support) they spoke english.. will this become a problem?
2021-2-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

JulianQwerty Posted at 2-15 13:59
Hi, So I bought my drone from a whole sale supplier called Ingram micro. They told me to contact dji support for a replacement drone because I am within my 15 day warrenty time. Is this ok? Also the whole sale supplier doesnt have drone in stock anymore. Will DJI NL accept this kind of warrenty claim? I dont know if Ingram micro is a authorized dealer because its not really a dealer.. I have proof of purchase as in I have an ''invoice'' Also its in dutch and asfar as I have spoken on the phone (Yes its the NL support) they spoke english.. will this become a problem?

HI. that's okay if the dealer can't help you with the replacement. And if indeed you're within the replacement period, you should be accommodated but please provide the pertinent documents when claiming. Please contact our Product Support for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules