dji go 4 app
1349 3 2021-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ElTango
lvl.1
Colombia

hi every one!
I've a problem, in the DJI GO 4 app when I select editor, the app crash down and immediately takes me to the home screen, I've reinstalled the app from dji download center but stills the same problem, about my device is a Huawei matepad pro with the last software actualization EMUI 11 and Android 10
thanks!

2021-2-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ElTango. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking at the said mobile device ( Huawei Matepad Pro ) that your are trying to use on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said application. That could be the reason why this issue is happening. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Huawei Matepad Pro will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

2021-2-14
Use props
ElTango
lvl.1
Colombia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-14 20:07
Hello there ElTango. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking at the said mobile device ( Huawei Matepad Pro ) that your are trying to use on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said application. That could be the reason why this issue is happening. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Huawei Matepad Pro will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

[view_image]

hey Stephen thanks for the reply!
following your instruccions, i tried in a huawei P30 ELE-L29 with android 10 and emui 10.1, the editor works perfectly but this mobile has Google Mobile Services i dont know if this makes diference or not t, i wish DJI apps programmers see this forum and takes into account diferent android devices!!

Thank once again!
2021-2-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ElTango Posted at 2-15 13:08
hey Stephen thanks for the reply!
following your instruccions, i tried in a huawei P30 ELE-L29 with android 10 and emui 10.1, the editor works perfectly but this mobile has Google Mobile Services i dont know if this makes diference or not t, i wish DJI apps programmers see this forum and takes into account diferent android devices!!

Hi there ElTango. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for different DJI Drone and for the DJI Go 4 application in the future. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2021-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules