DJI MINI 2 / Incompatible firmware version. (Code: 30224)
10991 24 2021-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lk3331
lvl.1
India

DJI MINI 2 / Incompatible firmware version. (Code: 30224)

Need a solution to fix  (Error Code: 30224)

error

error

error

error

update status

update status

update status

update status
2021-2-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, lk3331. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We recommend first checking whether your DJI Fly is updated. You can download the latest DJI Fly via our download site: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

However, should the same problem persists, please message your unit's Serial Number and DJI Account.
2021-2-15
Use props
lk3331
lvl.1
India

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-15 06:12
Hi, lk3331. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We recommend first checking whether your DJI Fly is updated. You can download the latest DJI Fly via our download site: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

However, should the same problem persists, please message your unit's Serial Number and DJI Account.

Still getting the same error  ( 30224)

Serial number 3Q4SHCJ0033VMY

ID lokeshsrinivasan3331@gmail.com
2021-2-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

lk3331 Posted at 2-15 08:29

Thanks, and we're currently checking on it. Should there be any update, we'll have you notified.
2021-2-15
Use props
lk3331
lvl.1
India

Pls do fix it soon it's been almost  a month since I bought it
2021-2-16
Use props
Fred0o0o
New

Australia

Am having same problem anyone help please thanks
2021-4-11
Use props
lk3331
lvl.1
India

Fred0o0o Posted at 4-11 10:44
Am having same problem anyone help please thanks

Try formatting your sd ( memory card ) pls do update your drone once again update your drone also delete your mobile app and reinstall it
It worked for me
2021-4-14
Use props
millermmail
New

United States

Any fixes for this?

My DJI Mini2 just told me I needed to update the FlySafe DB and now I'm stuck with this error too...I regret trying to update it, was working fine before I tried.  I've removed my SD card (didn't want to format) as suggested above, now I also have a black screen as if the camera is no longer working.

Only had this thing a few weeks, really sucks apparently the regular update hoses it

UPDATE: I had the idea to try a different device...maybe there's some funky different system requirements for updates?  Anyway,I kept the SD card out of the drone, after plugging into my LG V30 it decided it had updates available and this time it didn't black-screen part way thru and eventually said update completed and no more errors about incompatible firmware.

Its a shame these apps/updates seem so buggy...it could be a great product if the software didn't have funky incompatabilities with certain handsets and no way to really tell what works.

2021-6-6
Use props
Suky
New

Chile

Hola, Tengo el mismo problema:c
2021-6-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Suky Posted at 6-8 09:50

Please check whether your DJI Fly is updated to the latest version then test if the problem can be resolved. For Android devices, you can download the latest version of the DJI Fly here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2021-6-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Suky Posted at 6-8 09:50

If the problem continues, please DM your unit's Serial Number and your DJI Account.
2021-6-9
Use props
artur_ko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 109718 ft
Poland

I am in the same problem. New drone. Updated apps and incopatbile firmware wersion!
2021-6-12
Use props
MM Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

often a error code like this is coming, if you are in the near of an airport <8km. In my holiday i was in the non flight zone and this error message was coming too. When i was out of that area the error message was going and i could fly normaly.
2021-6-14
Use props
djiuser_MRbWSdqVT0T4
New
Flight distance : 10203 ft
Germany

Hello, i also get the error code. Please look into it. Thank you.

Serial Number: 3Q4SHB300311GR
E-Mail: chunwai@hotmail.de
2021-6-14
Use props
artur_ko
lvl.1
Poland

I'm in the green flying zone.  From the posts I read, this is a software bug. I bought a new little drone for my vacation.  I was hoping to get it started, unfortunately I didn't get any help from the support.  After returning from vacation, I will return the drone to the store.
2021-6-14
Use props
Turbo1ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1322582 ft
Canada

I had the issue briefly. After reading some suggestions from previous posts, I did a "reset" by removing the battery from the drone for 5 seconds then the issue went away.
2021-6-14
Use props
artur_ko
lvl.1
Poland

I have a combo set, I checked each battery, during the replacement the drone was without batteries for more than 5 seconds.
2021-6-14
Use props
artur_ko
lvl.1
Poland

Firmware update to V01.03.0000 fixed the problem.
2021-6-17
Use props
djiuser_knHpXRUsBLX1
lvl.1
India

lk3331 Posted at 2-15 08:29

Sir i am facing same problem did it get fixed
2021-8-6
Use props
djiuser_AufrybroGBiw
New

United States

lk3331 Posted at 2-16 00:23
Pls do fix it soon it's been almost  a month since I bought it

I have the same problem in mu new drone DJI mini 2. This Is the second time in this model with the same problem. What should I do with this drone?
2021-10-21
Use props
djiuser_J7Pu233TcEkE
New
Flight distance : 265282 ft
Brazil

I did the firmware update with good network connection and I got success message. Now I'm facing 2 problems:

1. Now I'm getting this 30224 error which prevents me from flying.
2. Drone is not recognized in the computer either with SD card inside or not - not even the assistant app (Tried Mac and PC);

Things I tried with NO SUCCESS:
1. Format SD card;
2. Clearing cache in the app, closing and opening it again;
3. Installing the DJI Fly app in another phone;
4. Updating RC firmware;

I think next step is sending the drone to DJI and using my warranty.
2021-11-11
Use props
oppofr
lvl.1

France

Hello,
Same problem for me today with my mini 2.

I try with 2 diferents smartphones.

2021-11-13
Use props
Kacey2877
lvl.2
United Kingdom

oppofr Posted at 11-13 02:32
Hello,
Same problem for me today with my mini 2.

Not sure if this helps everyone,

I removed battery for 10seconds restarded fly app and Cleared Cache , the started controller and Mini 2 Aircraft and now all working.
2021-11-20
Use props
Sammy Baghdadi
New
Flight distance : 6578 ft

Germany

Kacey2877 Posted at 11-20 03:13
Not sure if this helps everyone,

I removed battery for 10seconds restarded fly app and Cleared Cache , the started controller and Mini 2 Aircraft and now all working.

Thanks worked for me!
2021-11-29
Use props
fans7709b97f
New

United States

Turbo1ed Posted at 2021-6-14 13:32
I had the issue briefly. After reading some suggestions from previous posts, I did a "reset" by removing the battery from the drone for 5 seconds then the issue went away.

After trying all the DJI suggestions, I found this solution of briefly removing and re-inserting the battery removed the error message,  What gives?  Can't DJI fix this issue?

2022-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules