Phantom 4 pro
511 3 2021-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9df22f66
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12503 ft
United States

The batteries would not charge. They just went dead after the last flight a couple of month ago.

Is this the way they go out? Is there any reccomendation on getting them charge?

Thanks in advance. Mauricio Castro
2021-2-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mauricio Castro. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to charge and leave the DJI Phantom 4 Pro's Intelligent Flight Battery on the charger for about 30 minutes to see if it will take in charge. In addition, are you able to post a sample video of the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further. Thank you.
2021-2-15
Use props
fans9df22f66
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12503 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-15 19:32
Hello there Mauricio Castro. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to charge and leave the DJI Phantom 4 Pro's Intelligent Flight Battery on the charger for about 30 minutes to see if it will take in charge. In addition, are you able to post a sample video of the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further. Thank you.

Thanks on your message.

Here is the full picture.
Battery 1: was on the charger for a full day, and all it does is turn on both charging bar and on LED and then goes off. Is a cycle that repeats throughout the day but never charges or indicates charging as it normally does.

Battery 2: when connected to the charger for half a day, no light comes on, and no sign of any lights turning on, is like fully dead, does not respond at all.
2021-2-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans9df22f66 Posted at 2-18 14:15
Thanks on your message.

Here is the full picture.

Hi there Mauricio Castro. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given. It seem that the said intelligent flight battery is already depleted. It would be best for you to have a new battery to have a safer flight. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules