DJI Ronin-SC Pan Axis not working
2628 4 2021-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HaukelandNorge
New
Norway

Hello there,

I know that this one right here is a pretty common problem for the Ronin-SC but I tried everything which leads to the conclusion that my case is rather special.

I have ordered a DJI Ronin-SC a few days ago which arrived today. I have balanced the gimbal as shown and it is definetly balanced the wright way. When trying to center the gimbal, the Ronin App shows me the warning message: PanMotor overloaded. Ensure camera is balanced and gimbal axes are unlocked. When trying to run the balance mode it says all axes are excellent except the pan axis.

I have tried everything, from trying to balance the gimbal about 10 times to Auto Tune the motor parameters. When clicking the more tab on Motor Parameters, I can see that the sensors of the pan axis are working because the values keep changing when rotating the gimbal.

I am using a Sony a7 I which works fine and detects the gimbal, as I said, only the pan axis is not working atm.

I would really appreciate any help because otherwise I have to return the gimbal to DJI.

Best Regards
Haukeland
2021-2-15
Use props
djiuser_utQHL0EYnnjc
New

United States

Did you ever find a solution? I'm having exactly the same problem.
2023-2-11
Use props
Ronie Ogasna
New

Philippines

Good day sir did you find a solution to this problem. I also experience the same thank you in advance
2023-11-4
Use props
edomin
New

Italy

I also have the same problem, are there solutions or is the pan motor broken? Thank you and good day
2023-12-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

edomin Posted at 12-11 11:43
I also have the same problem, are there solutions or is the pan motor broken? Thank you and good day

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Could you please provide us with a short video showing the issue so we can check it further? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules