Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Winter in Norway | Cross-country skiing around Bortelid, Mavic 2 Pro
5799 32 2-15 15:05
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shpongl3d
lvl.2
Norway

Hello everyone! After a long time of flying my Mavic 2 Pro and mostly taking photos, my girlfriend decided to edit a movie from a day trip of cross-country skiing to a local ski resort in Norway named Bortelid, and this is the effect. Lots of snow and lots of fun. Hope you enjoy it. Cheers!

2-15 15:05
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 7954226 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Very nice video
2-15 21:15
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1140292 ft
Germany

Beautiful place!
2-15 23:05
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 2079941 ft
France

Great winter scenes. It must have been an exhilarating trip.
2-15 23:59
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 1300102 ft
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage.   
2-16 02:03
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 525 ft
United States

Beautiful winter footage.  
2-16 05:05
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2016040 ft
Netherlands

Most beautiful video!
2-16 23:49
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2016040 ft
Netherlands

PS, I subscribed to your channel via 2 channels .
Mine are http://www.youtube.com/c/tricksandtipsnl
http://www.youtube.com/c/PeterMontfrooij
2-16 23:50
Use props
ebea
First Officer
Flight distance : 4065105 ft
Denmark

Norway in all it's glory!
2-22 06:03
Use props
MikeMighty
lvl.1

Pakistan

Nice! Good job bro
https://americatools.com
that is impressing me
https://www.boardersguide.com

2-24 02:04
Use props
MikeMighty
lvl.1

Pakistan

Nice! bro you did https://www.boardersguide.com your best that greatly impressinghttps://americatools.com me.
2-24 02:06
Use props
o_laparoto
Captain
Flight distance : 753340 ft
Portugal

Great winter landscape video shpongl3d !
2-24 06:07
Use props
Armando80
Second Officer
Flight distance : 391050 ft
Netherlands

Very nice! Makes me miss skiing even more! ;)
2-24 10:36
Use props
FLY QUADS TV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 134318 ft
South Africa

Thanks for sharing
2-27 05:58
Use props
_newton_
lvl.1

United States

Gorgeous! I like the video very much!
3-2 00:49
Use props
djiuser_42BmwIEReDhP
New

Pakistan

in all the areas so that you could earn more profits. You need to find a sustainable way of packaging. You would be invisible to your target audience ie the probability of customer knowing about your presence would be less.
3-15 03:33
Use props
djiuser_wcKh9GSdZB3k
lvl.1

United States

Great video.  I enjoyed it!
3-17 08:58
Use props
MM Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

unbelievable pretty landscape!
3-20 07:29
Use props
djiuser_vgaEsIKko7rj
lvl.1

Bangladesh

I must say this a wonderful place for the people who love skiing, but before that we should take approriate preperation for this. You may visit contractormanagementservices.com for contractors for your business and house.
3-21 04:26
Use props
Ameerabdullah Khan
lvl.1

Pakistan

Nice place I like the coverage White snow everywhere
4-11 08:15
Use props
djiuser_42BmwIEReDhP
New

Pakistan

you'll make an internet site or any social media account. then , you've got to ask each customer to supply their feedback. Provide candid screenshots of your eatable company
4-15 04:40
Use props
Shumedia
lvl.1

United States

Neat video! I wish I could afford a drone. Thats the reason I am on forms so I can save up for the points
4-17 13:49
Use props
Tentoes
Captain
Flight distance : 1522900 ft
United States

Beautiful video
5-9 17:29
Use props
djiuser_v3qB2GYcAFTS
lvl.1

India

Wow
5-12 22:38
Use props
NeonOrange
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2367697 ft
United States

Nice crisp imagery!
5-17 06:21
Use props
Vaval
Second Officer
Flight distance : 637438 ft
Guadeloupe

Very nice shots!
6-4 18:42
Use props
Mountaindrone-Dronefocus
Captain
Flight distance : 20977001 ft
  • >>>
France

I love norway !
6-7 00:07
Use props
Vaval
Second Officer
Flight distance : 637438 ft
Guadeloupe

Beautiful footage!
6-13 16:34
Use props
Lisa Bennett
lvl.1

Ukraine

How I Got My Husband back... Am so excited to share my testimony of a real spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cared about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr. Wale can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and I did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family is living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr. Wale If you have any problem contact him and I guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. you can WhatsApp him +1(978) 406-9575 or Email him at : everlastingspellcast@gmail.com or or view his website for more review https://everlastingspellcaster.website2.me/contact
6-23 09:36
Use props
jadarius
lvl.2

Algeria

It's a really beautiful footage, you did a really good job.
6-29 06:54
Use props
NeonOrange
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2367697 ft
United States

Absolutely stunning imagery!
6-29 11:18
Use props
djiuser_Zs8RLeOCDhbU
lvl.1

United States

DR. OWO IS SUCH A GREAT MAN HE SAVE MY BROKEN MARRIAGE OF 9YEARS AND BROUGHT MY EX LOVING HUSBAND WHO WAS LATER WICKED TO ME AND MY CHILDREN BACK TO ME. MY HUSBAND DIVORCE ME AND LEFT THE KIDS TO MARRY ANOTHER LADY AND EVEN BOUGHT A HOUSE FOR THE LADY WHERE THEY LIVED. THEY MOVE OUT OF THE STATE FROM FLORIDA TO TEXAS AND HE NEVER CHECK UP ON US OR EVEN CARE ABOUT US ANY MORE. HE NEVER CALL NOR VISITS FOR A DAY. I HAVE TRIED TALKING TO HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBER HE REFUSE TO LISTEN TO THEM ALL AND HE SAID IT OVER BETWEEN US. SO LUCKILY I GOT INTRODUCED TO DR. OWO BY A FRIEND WHO IS FAMILY IS ALWAYS LIVING IN HAPPINESS OVER 29YEARS OF THEIR MARRIAGE THEY NEVER HAD A MISUNDERSTANDING IN THERE HOME AND I ALWAYS WISH AND TELL HER IF MY FAMILY COULD BE HAPPY AS HER OWN SHE ALWAYS LAUGH AND SMILE AT ME SAYING IT A BLESSING FOR HER. WITH TIME SHE INTRODUCE ME TO DR OWO AND I CONTACTED HIM THROUGH HIS EMAIL: DROWOHERBS@GMAIL.COM AND TELL HIM MY LIFE STORY THEN HE DID A MIRACULOUS AND MARVELOUS W0RK FOR ME BY CASTING A SPELL FOR ME THAT HELP ME BROUGHT BACK MY LOVING HUSBAND IT 6 YEARS NOW WE ARE LIVING HAPPILY AND MY HEART FULL OF JOY WITH THE KIDS DR OWO IS A GREAT MAN REACH VIA WHATSAPP: +1 (717) 473-7391
7-2 12:10
Use props
Cacike47
Second Officer
Flight distance : 209698 ft

United States

Well done, wonderful work! Thanks for sharing
7-2 15:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules