3952 13 2021-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RıdvanK.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21955 ft
Turkey

Hi there

I have pocket 2 so far it was working well.After long time i didnt use my all in handle its cant connect by it anymore with my phone.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t9COx7IoVuA0b7BNKHIZl_uDf96-OCMb/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h1_fpxQt4UA41PFQFaIq5Rw7AM1U9LcQ/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aWXS2onOTn4wkc8n9PEKtxwV1sUNEiD9/view?usp=sharing
2021-2-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, RıdvanK. Thanks for reaching out and our apologies for the difficulties you're encountering. We recommend connecting your iOS device to your DJI Pocket 2 via the lightning adapter, run the DJI Mimo, go to General > Wi-Fi Frequency Settings, and set it to 2.4 GHz. Once done, try to connect to your DJI Pocket 2 wirelessly.
2021-2-16
Use props
RıdvanK.
lvl.2
Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-16 03:02
Hi, RıdvanK. Thanks for reaching out and our apologies for the difficulties you're encountering. We recommend connecting your iOS device to your DJI Pocket 2 via the lightning adapter, run the DJI Mimo, go to General > Wi-Fi Frequency Settings, and set it to 2.4 GHz. Once done, try to connect to your DJI Pocket 2 wirelessly.

Hi Gimora,i tried the way to suggest but result is still same no device found.I dont remember last time i used my do it all handle but it was working very well.It was in its box and stay there.Could it be broken by itself?I check forum and see some same problems about it. ı wanted to send it back but i really like this camera too so i will wait some more ı hope to solve this problem
2021-2-16
Use props
RıdvanK.
lvl.2
Turkey

i have idea and feeling like it can be cause of firmware cuz all feautures of all handle still working except wireless connections it cant connect my phone or wireles mic but its stereo,aux output charge socket still working without problem.
2021-2-16
Use props
RıdvanK.
lvl.2
Turkey

Problem still continue here...
2021-2-18
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

it seems the phone detect no bluetooth signal from pocket2.

plz try this:
1.turn on pocket2 with handle connected.
2.use the phone to directly connect to the wifi. (the phone settings-> wlan, select the wifi DJIPocket-82B8D8)

let me know whether the phone can detect the pocket2's wifi
2021-2-18
Use props
RıdvanK.
lvl.2
Turkey

DJI-ytao Posted at 2-18 18:48
it seems the phone detect no bluetooth signal from pocket2.

plz try this:

I tried that too ı cant see device at wifi list too...
2021-2-18
Use props
RıdvanK.
lvl.2
Turkey

RıdvanK. Posted at 2-18 21:36
I tried that too ı cant see device at wifi list too...

im trying manually by typing wifi name and pass but still cant connect too
2021-2-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

RıdvanK. Posted at 2-16 03:39
Hi Gimora,i tried the way to suggest but result is still same no device found.I dont remember last time i used my do it all handle but it was working very well.It was in its box and stay there.Could it be broken by itself?I check forum and see some same problems about it. ı wanted to send it back but i really like this camera too so i will wait some more ı hope to solve this problem

We're currently checking the issue you have submitted. Should there be any update, we'll have you notified immediately.
2021-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

RıdvanK. Posted at 2-18 21:37

Thanks for patiently waiting. We recommend that you test another spare mobile device that you have to see if that would make any difference at all. However, should the same problem persists, we strongly advise returning your DJI Pocket 2 and Do-It-All handle back to our Service Center to have them inspected. You can reach our Customer Support to assist you to open a ticket.
2021-2-22
Use props
RıdvanK.
lvl.2
Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-22 00:00
Thanks for patiently waiting. We recommend that you test another spare mobile device that you have to see if that would make any difference at all. However, should the same problem persists, we strongly advise returning your DJI Pocket 2 and Do-It-All handle back to our Service Center to have them inspected. You can reach our Customer Support to assist you to open a ticket.

ım living in Turkey where can i send it? I m checking dji.com but there is no authorized service center here?
2021-2-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

RıdvanK. Posted at 2-25 05:42
ım living in Turkey where can i send it? I m checking dji.com but there is no authorized service center here?

Please check out our Customer Support via this link: https://www.dji.com/support
2021-2-25
Use props
RıdvanK.
lvl.2
Turkey

Problem solved by changing device with new one thanks all for help.
2021-3-28
Use props
djiuser_7dUsvFtxFBC5
New

Greece

RıdvanK. Posted at 2-18 21:37

Same problem here, except I'm using Android phone
2021-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now