DJI, SELL ME A RIBBON CABLE ! P3P
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
greenbean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 84783 ft
United States

It's criminal to hold customers hostage!!! All I need is the camera/gimbal ribbon cable and I can fix it without spending $600. I for one will never buy another DJI product until they offer any and all parts for replacement. I surely hope that a great number of the 100s of thousands of people that have bought these follow suit.

2015-7-9
Use props
dorn.michael10
lvl.3

United States

Chill dude, http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Phan ... hash=item1c55805f45
2015-7-9
Use props
Kyokushin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 296381 ft
Poland

I agree.

In my opinion DJI will earn more money when they put more parts to the store. A lot of people would buy them for backup replacement although they do not need them for now (shell, ribbons).
2015-7-9
Use props
greenbean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 84783 ft
United States

dorn.michael10@ Posted at 2015-7-10 06:56
Chill dude, http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Phantom-3-Flexible-Gimbal-Flat-Ribbon-Cable-Flex-Cable-Part- ...

Thanks Michael ! I googled and came up with nothing…and went round and round with DJI and they said no no no.     But to that end, DJI should price accordingly because buying with the prices out there it would cost $5000 to put together your own P3P. I bought 2 P3P and 4 extra batteries, I think they owe me that……..cuz I'm special   lmao
2015-7-9
Use props
merquades
New

United Kingdom

does anyone know if the ribbon cable for the vision plus will work for the phantom 3 standard as I cant find one for the standard just the pro and adv?
2015-9-28
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

merquades Posted at 2015-9-29 02:30
does anyone know if the ribbon cable for the vision plus will work for the phantom 3 standard as I c ...

realistically you can make your own ribbon cables
2015-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules