825 6 2021-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TechCreator
lvl.3
Flight distance : 187274 ft
Malaysia

Hi Drone Expert,

I tried to fly my drone as low as possible. When i tried to accelerate and increase the height to 10 meter, i heard some weird sound and not able to control the drone anymore, i tried to push the remote joystick down and land it but it is too late ,  the motor stop all of sudden and the drone mavic pro free fall from 10 meter. The result of the crash is one of the leg damage and broken and the gimbal holder detached.

I saw small sand trapped  at the motor, and probably the small sand was captured into one of the drone motor.  Does external repair is available or i need to send to DJi only? There is no warranty for my Mavic pro.
2021-2-16
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

Here are the pictures
20210123_231549.jpg
20210123_231538.jpg
2021-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TechCreator. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate event happened on your DJI Mavic Pro. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team for further assistance. If the said DJI Drone is still within the warranty period, DJI will help to apply data analysis and a proper solution will be provided based on the result of the data analysis. You may contact or DJI Support Team at : https://repair.dji.com/repair/index or via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-2-16
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

Thanks Stephen, appreciate your prompt respond. I will contact them. Is there any way to do any preventive maintenance for the drone? Are the dji drone undergo any reliability engineering that able to forsee the life time of the drone especially after warranty period?
2021-2-17
Use props
RenegadeCowboyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3600774 ft
United States

Wow sorry to hear about this friend...I would contact DJI
2021-3-1
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3