609 5 2021-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gyhême
lvl.1

Czechia

Hello to all,
I'm new and I don't speak English well.
I have a Mavic2 zoom and I have a problem with the "Waypoints" mode. When I create a new point and I can't access the parameters of this point (altitude, oozing, gimbal pitch camera action etc ...), I can move the point but I can't adjust it. Someone can help me. Thank you for your help.
2021-2-16
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since this is an English speaking forum, I think you're more likely to get responses if you post the text in English.  To save other English speakers the time, here is the Google Translated version of his text:

"Good morning all,
i'm new and i don't speak english well.
I have a Mavic2 zoom and I have a problem with the "Waypoints" mode. When I create a new point and cannot access the settings for that point (elevation, seepage, gimbal pitch camera action etc ...), I can move the point but I cannot adjust it . Someone can help me. Thank you for your help."
2021-2-16
Use props
Gyhême
lvl.1

Czechia

Hello and thank you for your remark, I thought it was in English. I just corrected it.
2021-2-16
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wish I could help, but its been a long time since I've used the DJI Waypoints features, so I'm probably not any help.
2021-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Gyhême. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will post a DJI Forum link on DJI Mavic 2 Waypoint Walkthrough for additional reference. Thank you.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-179090-1-1.html
2021-2-16
Use props
JMR58
First Officer
Flight distance : 627966 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

There are lots of good video's on Waypoints 2.0 on Youtube, here is one explained in Italian, good luck!

2021-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules