Not relinking;
1193 15 2021-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigtoopay
lvl.2
United States

Mini 2 will not relink, drone has solid red light after going through start up check.
2021-2-16
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Has it been previously linked?
2021-2-16
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Try to check/ update firmware on Aircraft, RC, batteries. Check linking setup from DJI's webpage
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D766%26typeid%3D766 ; Then scroll down to linking and try that.
2021-2-16
Use props
Bigtoopay
lvl.2
United States

I have tried all of the above and still not linking. on the aircraft the 2 light next to the power button flashes 3 times and repeats.
2021-2-16
Use props
RenegadeCowboyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3600774 ft
United States

Try signing out of your account and back into it
2021-2-16
Use props
Bigtoopay
lvl.2
United States

RenegadeCowboyAZ Posted at 2-16 12:30
Try signing out of your account and back into it

Thanks will do.
2021-2-16
Use props
Bigtoopay
lvl.2
United States

sign out of account and back in top left corner of app says N Mode Unable to take off, this is inside or outside., did notify damage props and changed them out but same problem.
2021-2-16
Use props
DroneyK
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Do you have any files on your drone memory card with names longer than the usual video clip files?
2021-2-16
Use props
Bigtoopay
lvl.2
United States

DroneyK Posted at 2-16 15:08
Do you have any files on your drone memory card with names longer than the usual video clip files?

Took card still will not work, will format and try it
2021-2-16
Use props
Bigtoopay
lvl.2
United States

Bigtoopay Posted at 2-16 15:29
Took card still will not work, will format and try it

reformatted card still not working
2021-2-16
Use props
Bigtoopay
lvl.2
United States

Bigtoopay Posted at 2-16 16:01
reformatted card still not working

Does anyone know where to go and find out about error codes, when mine is on battery lights blink 3 times and repeat.
2021-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Flormo2002. I am sorry to the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to check if both of the DJI Mini 2 and the DJI Mini 2's remote controller are both on the latest firmware and may we also know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? In addition I will post a DJI tutorial video on how to Link the DJI Mini 2 Remote Controller. Thank you.

2021-2-16
Use props
Bigtoopay
lvl.2
United States

Thanks for helping, RC firm is 020.00.1200; Aircraft is 01.02.0100; App ver is 1.2.4.
I have watch the video and followed the instructions.
When I do after the controller flashes the four lights, the aircraft does not flash the four lights but the two lights next to the power button lights up and flashes three times and then repeats, there is a solid red light on the tail of the aircraft.  The controller says N Mode Unable to take off.
2021-2-16
Use props
Bigtoopay
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-16 20:20
Hello there Flormo2002. I am sorry to the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to check if both of the DJI Mini 2 and the DJI Mini 2's remote controller are both on the latest firmware and may we also know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? In addition I will post a DJI tutorial video on how to Link the DJI Mini 2 Remote Controller. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpwXQyOEGjo

Question. Batteries are fully charged but when I put one in the aircraft and press the power button only shows the first two lights, aircraft does the check and then the last two light blink three times and repeats then the red light is solid, could this be the problem the aircraft is not recognizing that the batteries are charged up.
Just my thoughts. Please help
2021-2-17
Use props
BaliSkies
lvl.3

Australia

Bigtoopay Posted at 2-16 14:00
sign out of account and back in top left corner of app says N Mode Unable to take off, this is inside or outside., did notify damage props and changed them out but same problem.

You mention damaged props - has the aircraft been involved in a crash recently?
2021-2-17
Use props
Bigtoopay
lvl.2
United States

BaliSkies Posted at 2-17 19:08
You mention damaged props - has the aircraft been involved in a crash recently?

Yes, had a crash and the problems started.
2021-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules