Small tumble
339 1 2021-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
richieg
lvl.1

Ireland

Hi all I was landing my mavic pro and at about a few feet  high she landed and flipped over . I change the props and checked the gimble hadn’t been shifted or damaged and it looked fine . I flew it straight away and it was perfect . Put it away and a month later took it out and did the update , I took it up for a flight and noticed that the camera wasn’t focused and tried manual focus but to no avail . No probs with the gimble or flight , so landed it and did a gimble calibration and it failed at 68% on all 6 or 7 try’s . Did a imu calibration and went perfect . Rolled back the firmware but still the same . I am trying  to figure out if the ribbon is gone or the camera is there any way of doing a diagnostic myself online ? Have the drone 3 years so out of warranty. Any help would be appreciated thanks .
2021-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there richieg. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since your DJI Mavic Pro had a hard landing before and now you are experiencing this issues. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to assess the said drone and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2021-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules