Osmo Action taking shots/video on its own
1124 4 2021-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geoff Burke
lvl.2
Flight distance : 733684 ft
United Kingdom

Hi I recently bought the Osmo Action and it randomly all on its own will take a picture, or start recording a video or changes screens!
If left it continues to do this all on its own.
I've switched it off and back on again and it still does it, I've reset all the setting back to factory settings and its still the same.
Im using a 128Gb Toshiba Exceria U3 card formatted by the camera and its still the same. Please advise
2021-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Geoff Burke. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried checking if the voice command is disabled and kindly please try to check if your DJI Osmo Action is Standby as well. Please keep us posted for updates and thank you.
2021-2-16
Use props
Geoff Burke
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Stephen, thanks for your reply.  So are you saying this is a known fault with the Osmo.
1.That it can't be used in voice command mode properly without these issues!
2. That it can't be left in standby without these issues!
As a sea kayaker, I bought the Osmo purely to be fitted in remote locations on my boat and left in standby to be activated by voice commands rendering the camera useless.
Are you are saying using these features will result in these FAULTS
2021-2-17
Use props
Geoff Burke
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-16 21:07
Hello there Geoff Burke. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried checking if the voice command is disabled and kindly please try to check if your DJI Osmo Action is Standby as well. Please keep us posted for updates and thank you.

Hi Stephen, thanks for your reply.  So are you saying this is a known fault with the Osmo.
1.That it can't be used in voice command mode properly without these issues!
2. That it can't be left in standby without these issues!
As a sea kayaker, I bought the Osmo purely to be fitted in remote locations on my boat and left in standby to be activated by voice commands rendering the camera unless.
Are you are saying using these features will result in these FAULTS
2021-2-18
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

This is the DJI Spark hardware section! Other times pay more attention!
2021-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules