Mavic 2 pro refuse command for landing
1788 8 2021-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stoyan.genow
lvl.2

Italy

Hello ,
I have problem with my Mavic 2 pro. On several flights the drone refuse command for taking down( landing).I try auto landign and manual ,not "want" to land. The drone is in 270-310m hight and the VPS is flashing 0.2-0.5m ,i think that the dron is thinking is over ground and refuse to lower down hight.This is hapen 3-4 times til now.
After i have make calibration to sensors , the sityation was better ,but not fix.
Before calibration ,dron was stoping,(from 120m stop for 4-5 time in 15-20m intervals) when is comming down for 1-2 sec and resuming coming down,avery time when he stop VPS is activ on screen.
I'm using dji smart controler ,but i try whit regular is the same. The sensors are clear ,most of the time when this happes is over snow ,but not all the time.
When this is happening the only way posible to lower the drone is  "low battery emergansy landing ".
I'm ataching clips and pictures from last flight when this happen.
I'm ataching log reports from drone. Picture,logs,videos
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fQahJx39LlelRuyEJNA4EB8fG4kDqj0y?usp=sharing

Can you help me what to do ?
2021-2-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, thank you for providing the information above. We will send it to our engineer for further check and keep you updated.

Cheers
2021-2-17
Use props
stoyan.genow
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-17 07:02
Hi, thank you for providing the information above. We will send it to our engineer for further check and keep you updated.

Cheers

Thanks for fast respond.
2021-2-18
Use props
stoyan.genow
lvl.2

Italy

Hello DJI team,
is there some update?
2021-3-18
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When the drone is descending,  at around 2 metres, if the landing position is unsuitable there would be a warning on screen, by keeping the left joystick down the drone should then land. If you Hand catch and VPS is enabled  as it descends towards your hand it will automatically go up a little, keeping your left stick down  it will then land and you can grab it.

Test landing with VPS off and see if you can pin point the issue. M2P has precision landing and should land on a landing pad, however the light is such it may state unsuitable, however holding the left stick it should land.
2021-3-18
Use props
stoyan.genow
lvl.2

Italy

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 3-18 10:26
When the drone is descending,  at around 2 metres, if the landing position is unsuitable there would be a warning on screen, by keeping the left joystick down the drone should then land. If you Hand catch and VPS is enabled  as it descends towards your hand it will automatically go up a little, keeping your left stick down  it will then land and you can grab it.

Test landing with VPS off and see if you can pin point the issue. M2P has precision landing and should land on a landing pad, however the light is such it may state unsuitable, however holding the left stick it should land.

The problem is that evan whit landing pad ,the drone won't let me lower down from 300m hight . VPS is flashing from 0.4-0.7m and drone is not lowering down. This problem is whit auto landing and manual.
2021-3-19
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

stoyan.genow Posted at 3-19 00:11
The problem is that evan whit landing pad ,the drone won't let me lower down from 300m hight . VPS is flashing from 0.4-0.7m and drone is not lowering down. This problem is whit auto landing and manual.

When you take off does the drone continue upwards on its own to your set maximum height ? Or soon as you push left stick down it starts rising, I'm thinking something is being seen by your bottom sensors, are you sure the two cameras and two sensors are clean, nothing below the drone interferring witn those sensors.

Good luck, maybe someone will chip in ? Try "Mavic Pilots" forum a lot of users there maybe able to help.
2021-3-19
Use props
stoyan.genow
lvl.2

Italy

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 3-19 12:11
When you take off does the drone continue upwards on its own to your set maximum height ? Or soon as you push left stick down it starts rising, I'm thinking something is being seen by your bottom sensors, are you sure the two cameras and two sensors are clean, nothing below the drone interferring witn those sensors.

Good luck, maybe someone will chip in ? Try "Mavic Pilots" forum a lot of users there maybe able to help.

Sensors are clean . Before landing the drone is working whit no problem ,all is ok.
2021-3-20
Use props
stoyan.genow
lvl.2

Bulgaria

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-17 07:02

Cheers

Hello Wanda ,is there some info or i need to make tiket and send the drone ? i have several more landing problems.
2021-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules