Drone crash / gimbal error
764 2 2021-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NBGTX-AL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2910 ft
United States

Mavic Air 2 user here. Had a minor crash and the camera arm broke. I was able to glue it back and everything moves normal. But get a gimbal overload error. Tried everything. Replaced gimbal cable, updated firmware, tried recalibration with no success. When the aircraft is off the camera rotates fine in every direction. When I power it on, it seems to stick when going up and down. Guessing I need to replace the broken part. But the only way i see to do that is replace the whole camera. Camera itself seems to still work fine. Is there no way to buy the camera assembly mount instead of buying a whole new camera? Or do I have to just send it in for repair?
2021-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there NBGTX-AL. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since your DJI Mavic Air 2 crashed before and now you are experiencing this issues. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to assess the said drone and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2021-2-17
Use props
DJI Neon Orange
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2429462 ft
United States

I usually get a gimbal overload error if I attach my ND Filter to the camera before I do the calibration. Try calibrating it first, then see what happens. If you get no overload error sign, then you can attach the ND Filter and you should be ok.
2021-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules