Gimbal Calibration not working, gimbal error 40011
978 4 2021-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MMattei118
New
Flight distance : 22556 ft
United States

During a flight my gimbal began jerking back and forth when trying to adjust the tilt.  After landing it was making a noise.  Now I am getting an error of 40011.  It suggested doing a calibration of the Gimbal, but when selecting Auto Calibration, it does not go past 50%.  Gimbal seemed to be moving previously but after turning off the drone, and powering back on, it no longer seems to be responding.  Drone is only a few weeks old and was working fine previously.
2021-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MMattei118. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue. I would recommended for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you.
2021-2-17
Use props
Ancoats
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-17 20:00
Hello there MMattei118. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue. I would recommended for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you.

Copy and paste reply.....how this this help anyone?
Perhaps if your PAID techs in China actually did their job PROPERLY then people would be far more satisfied with a company like DJI who are losing credibility!
2021-2-17
Use props
BaliSkies
lvl.3

Australia

Ancoats Posted at 2-17 20:35
Copy and paste reply.....how this this help anyone?
Perhaps if your PAID techs in China actually did their job PROPERLY then people would be far more satisfied with a company like DJI who are losing credibility!

Sometimes, even the best tech companies, such as Apple, encounter issues with products they release due to things such as random manufacturing issues. Of course on a product forum such as this we generally hear more about problems people are having. When people are having no issue with their product, they generally tend not to post on a forum to confirm this. I daresay there are many thousands of users who have not faced one problem with their drone.

I, like you, did however. Instead of complaining and throwing  a tantrum like you appear to be doing, I contacted DJI and started a ticket to have the issue with my Mini 2 resolved. Guess what? In a matter of less than 2 weeks, I had a new Mini 2 sent to me after the DJI tech guys analysed my drone and found it to be faulty. Easy. I found DJI Customer Support and Tech Teams to be absolutely wonderful and efficient.

May I suggest instead of coming here to verbally abuse DJI staff doing their best, you too open a ticket with DJI to have your issue investigated properly, instead of whining on an internet forum like a small child. If you need your drone that badly for work, the quicker you do this, the quicker it will be resolved. Some people are just so self-entitled and lack any real resilience it would seem. They much prefer to complain rather than take productive steps to have a problem resolved.
2021-2-17
Use props
Baliskies is a wanker
lvl.2

Australia

BaliSkies Posted at 2-17 21:28
Sometimes, even the best tech companies, such as Apple, encounter issues with products they release due to things such as random manufacturing issues. Of course on a product forum such as this we generally hear more about problems people are having. When people are having no issue with their product, they generally tend not to post on a forum to confirm this. I daresay there are many thousands of users who have not faced one problem with their drone.

I, like you, did however. Instead of complaining and throwing  a tantrum like you appear to be doing, I contacted DJI and started a ticket to have the issue with my Mini 2 resolved. Guess what? In a matter of less than 2 weeks, I had a new Mini 2 sent to me after the DJI tech guys analysed my drone and found it to be faulty. Easy. I found DJI Customer Support and Tech Teams to be absolutely wonderful and efficient.

Enjoying your stalking of me feral?
2021-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules