Battery Issue - Based on placement drone wont start
958 4 2021-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans14763274
lvl.1
United States

Hello,
I am encountering a slight annoying issue. I made a video to show the problem but to put it in text, I have 4 batteries total. 2 of them work perfectly fine regaurdless of which side I put the batteries in. The other 2 only power the drone on in only 1 position, if I flip-flop them then the drone wont even show a light on, quite annoying. Anybody know what the problem is? I literally just purchased the Drone and this was my first time testing the new batteries today and surprise surprise lol.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

2021-2-17
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Surprise indeed, never heard of such before! Poor contact(s)? Well, simply mark the pair in question L and R, perhaps? The best course of action, however, is to contact DJI Service and claim the fault ...
2021-2-18
Use props
Killboydotcom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 346883 ft
  • >>>
United States

Haven't heard of that before, but nothing surprises me with DJI and the Inspire line in particular.  Their other, lesser models are pretty rock solid.  The Inspire and related peripherals is the flakiest hardware and software I have even worked with, flying for over 20 years.
2021-2-18
Use props
fans14763274
lvl.1
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2-18 02:40
Surprise indeed, never heard of such before! Poor contact(s)? Well, simply mark the pair in question L and R, perhaps? The best course of action, however, is to contact DJI Service and claim the fault ...

Yeap, contacted them and will be exchanging for a new one. Thank you!
2021-2-18
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Killboydotcom Posted at 2-18 08:31
Haven't heard of that before, but nothing surprises me with DJI and the Inspire line in particular.  Their other, lesser models are pretty rock solid.  The Inspire and related peripherals is the flakiest hardware and software I have even worked with, flying for over 20 years.

You must be a very unlucky Inspire 2 owner among few others! Mine is performing almost flawlessly in every aspect since purchase in 2017. Not perfect, but still amazingly well ...
2021-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules