504 1 2021-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cradoka
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2530794 ft
Australia

Hi,
I was using Litchi on P4P with GL-300E controller.
After completing the mission and exiting that mission I moved a little away from finish point.
As far as I can tell the drone then fell the 30m to the ground and bounced, flipping over. It was still able to get 7/8 satellites.
The drone was recovered with busted landing gear, gimbal/camera detached, props broken, cracked shell.
The flight logs show NO alarm/notices at all and the fall to earth looks as if all power was removed as in the pics.

Any thoughts? The battery had normal cell deviation all the way through the flight and was still latched in at the end.

Airdata log

Airdata log
2021-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Cradoka. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. Since there was a crash that happened before on your DJI Phantom 4 Pro and you are now experiencing this issue. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assessment on the said drone . We have a team that will do there best to analyze and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2021-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules