498 4 2021-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

https://youtu.be/8pZHF7yp66I

"Death is lighter than a feather, but Duty is heavier than a mountain." -- Robert Jordan

* Music in this video: Sacrifice
Artist: Alan Lennon

* Filming location: Baishawan
Baishawan (literally White Sand Bay) was formed roughly 800,000 years ago by volcanoes spewing lava into the ocean creating Fuigui Cape. Later coral grew near the shoreline, which makes up for most of the white sand seen on the beach today. The white sandy beach extends about one kilometer along the coast. Now it is one of the most popular destinations on the north coast of Taiwan. Because of its proximity to Taipei, there are sure to be many visitors, and because Taipei has the highest concentration of foreigners, be prepared to see a lot of other foreigners as well.

2021-2-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage.   
2021-2-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PS,  you should come over to the Works section and share your amazing videos.
2021-2-18
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

During the flight,  I try to capture something that can reflect meaningful things in life.  It is a stimulant for the mind and the soul. I hope you enjoy it. Stay connected and see you in next video soon ... Have a great day my friend !
2021-2-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mavicair2tw. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this beautiful video you have filmed. Great work and keep on flying. .
2021-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules