Connecting goggles to Mac with Big Sur
2026 3 2021-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eleatlac
lvl.1

United States

I cannot get digital Assistant2 for mac to work on Big Sur. I have downloaded HoRNDIS and that does not help. It seems I need to be a programmer to even use my V2 Goggles.. HELP please!! i am not a programmmer.
2021-2-17
Use props
luciens
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Yep a lot of Mac users are having problems with this assistant and the V2 goggles specifically. IT seems to work with my DJI controller, but when I try to update the firmware on my V2's, it stops at the "uploading" stage.
The only workaround for me is to use the assistant on Windows (which has its own problems, namely a false positive on a Trojan infection, where you have to disable your virus scan on it). But on Windows it will work.
2021-2-18
Use props
fanseb596b5f
lvl.1

United States

luciens Posted at 2-18 07:00
Yep a lot of Mac users are having problems with this assistant and the V2 goggles specifically. IT seems to work with my DJI controller, but when I try to update the firmware on my V2's, it stops at the "uploading" stage.
The only workaround for me is to use the assistant on Windows (which has its own problems, namely a false positive on a Trojan infection, where you have to disable your virus scan on it). But on Windows it will work.

This should be fixed by DJI. I’m so frustrated... I have put so much time into getting my goggles up and running, it’s sad that they would release a product without fixing a known issue and without warning folks that are Mac users...
2021-2-18
Use props
luciens
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fanseb596b5f Posted at 2-18 07:11
This should be fixed by DJI. I’m so frustrated... I have put so much time into getting my goggles up and running, it’s sad that they would release a product without fixing a known issue and without warning folks that are Mac users...

Just par for the course for DJI. With any new release, at least 1/3 of it doesn't work, or is missing from the firmware. Just have to wait until they fix the firmware (if they fix it). They're better nowadays than they used to be, though, so there's some hope...
2021-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules