• >>>
United States

2021-2-18
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Could be interference from nearby gear - does it do the same somewhere quiet outdoors?
2021-2-18
Use props
Arc Light
lvl.4
Canada

My wireless mic doesn’t have the rumble but does have the interference sound that I can hear in your video sample.  It makes the mic unusable! I find I can lesson the interference sound by placing my thumb over the DJI logo on the wireless mic, but it’s still low in the background.  I don’t know if placing the thumb over the logo helps shield the wireless mic from interference or what.  I’ve tested this indoors and outdoors away from any know electrical interference and the tests are both the same.  Currently  very disappointed with the interference noise on the wireless mic, I’m hoping we see this fixed in future firmware updates!
2021-2-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Daymon Warren. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for posting this video footage you have filmed. Kindly please try testing your DJI Pocket 2 to a different location with less interference for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-2-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Do you have this in all places?
Looks like it is picking up some interference from possibly adapters etc.
2021-2-19
Use props
Daymon Warren
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3131745 ft
  • >>>
United States

thank you all looks like that was the issue now I have to find what it is in my office that is causing the interference
2021-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules