Where is my drone? And what is UPS doing?!
1979 3 2021-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_NjfIWOzu7vu6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 322 ft
Hungary

Hello there,

I've shipped my drone for servicing/ potential replacement 2 weeks ago, on the 5th. I've been told it's going to get there in about 2 days... Well, I contacted UPS about the package's whereabouts one week ago, but they couldn't really explain what's going on or where exactly it is.
I've tried to contact them several times, I've also tried to contact DJI, I've got promised a call back for today, which didn't happen.

Now, this morning I've received a notification from UPS, that my parcel has been delivered. "Location: left at dock". I tried to be patient and waited 10 hours, to see if there's going to be an update on DJI's progress pages, but no... it's still in "to be received" mode... Can someone pick this up, please?

I've found many similar stories like this, and losing faith mainly in UPS, but also in DJI, after all they picked them as the delivery partner, it was not my deciseion.

Can someone get back to me please on when can I expect a repaired or new drone delivered? (and not lost somewhere in Europe for weeks/months!)

Many thanks in advance.

2021-2-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. Kindly provide us your telephone number used when contacting us and we'll try to investigate. I managed to pull up your case number using your DJI Forum account. Upon carefully checking, yes, it was delivered. However, your unit has yet to be received from our facility. You will surely be notified upon receiving your unit. Additionally, you may track here https://repair.dji.com/en/suppor ... ndsite&from=nav the progress of your case once received. Thank you for your patience.
2021-2-18
Use props
djiuser_NjfIWOzu7vu6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 322 ft
Hungary

DJI Diana Posted at 2-18 15:34
Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. Kindly provide us your telephone number used when contacting us and we'll try to investigate. I managed to pull up your case number using your DJI Forum account. Upon carefully checking, yes, it was delivered. However, your unit has yet to be received from our facility. You will surely be notified upon receiving your unit. Additionally, you may track here https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace?site=brandsite&from=nav the progress of your case once received. Thank you for your patience.

Hi Diana,

thanks for checking this so quickly.

The drone has been picked up by the service team, and it's currently being checked. I hope it's going to be a smooth sail from here.

Cheers,
adam
2021-2-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_NjfIWOzu7vu6 Posted at 2-19 00:38
Hi Diana,

thanks for checking this so quickly.

No worries, Adam. Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us. We'll try our best to help. Thank you.
2021-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules