Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FPV Assistant not Working (Fixed*)
9204 12 2021-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Simon Bauer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 627 ft
United States

Downloaded latest FPV Assistant program today.

Will not load after computer restart.

As of 2/18/2021

**Fixed 2/25/2021

2021-2-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Simon Bauer. Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. If you're still encountering the same problem, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series). You can download the file here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... nt-2-dji-fpv-series

2021-2-19
Use props
MeatBag
New

United States

I too am having the same problem and I downloaded it from THE SAME sight you post. This is crap for real as I just have about 5 dji drones that I can  not get going
2021-2-20
Use props
Simon Bauer
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-19 01:51
Hi, Simon Bauer. Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. If you're still encountering the same problem, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series). You can download the file here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-dji-fpv-series

Did not work - even whitelisted the program in windows defender and it will not launch
2021-2-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Simon Bauer Posted at 2-20 10:27
Did not work - even whitelisted the program in windows defender and it will not launch

Please try running the DJI Assistant 2 as an Admin. If it doesn't run, please open your Task Manager and check under your Processes whether the software can be found there running in the background. Please let us know also what specific edition of Windows or Mac you're using and its version information. Looking forward to your response.
2021-2-20
Use props
Simon Bauer
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-20 23:49
Please try running the DJI Assistant 2 as an Admin. If it doesn't run, please open your Task Manager and check under your Processes whether the software can be found there running in the background. Please let us know also what specific edition of Windows or Mac you're using and its version information. Looking forward to your response.

Looks like it isn't running under the process tab after attempting to launch.

Windows Version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042

*******Edit**** After downloading the latest FPV Assistant the program now launches and is currently working

2021-2-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Simon Bauer Posted at 2-25 13:30
Looks like it isn't running under the process tab after attempting to launch.

Windows Version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042

Thanks for the update and glad that installing the DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series) V2.1.0 sorted it out.
2021-2-25
Use props
djiuser_lPc2VV0Ey2cm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26253 ft
France

Hi
I have downloaded and installed the latest version of the software DJI assistant 2 (DJI FPV series) version: v2.1.0
but he does not offer to activate the product.
Firmware version in this Goggles is: 00.04.10.09
Goggle v1, Air unit, Vista connecting to USB offer to activates the product.
it is strange that Goggles asks to be connected to DJIFly to activate it.
DJIFly is the app for the Mavic Mini 1 / 2 Air2.
There is no manual or cable to do this
What is wrong ?
How to downgrade firmware to v01.00.0604
Thank you

2021-2-26
Use props
ZorianFPV
New

United States

Hey, my DJI goggles V2 weren't connecting to the DJI assistant, and after reading through this thread I noticed that the two download links on your downloads page are differant; the .exe one not able to connect to the DJI goggles V2, and the .zip version being able to. I hope you will change the .exe link to being the correct file.
Thanks.
2021-8-8
Use props
djiuser_dUEV2EGYiCZE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 504209 ft
Brazil

Hello, my Assistant does not load de calibration screen! I'm runnig the 2.1.1 version on windows notebook, but when i'm skeep tutorial steps the last screen gets stuck on loading. How can i fix this?
2021-8-16
Use props
djiuser_JrZMS2Kt7dbq
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24236 ft
Portugal

Hi, I have tried to download DJI assistant 2 FPV series onto my mac 10.13.6 to update my v2 goggles.
It is on my 'dowloads' but does not open, I have allowed other downloads on preferences.
Then it also says not compatible with this computer..and only works on 11 upwords
It also says mac is not compatible and to wait for new firmware update???
How on earth can I get started..?
2021-11-1
Use props
djiuser_NaVMxYiJk2Rw
New

Portugal

Is dji assistant 2 fpv series working on Mac?
Still waiting for new firmware update ?
2021-11-2
Use props
pia12254
lvl.2
United States

The DJI Assistant V2 still says it will not work with MacOS 11 or later. We are now on V12 of MacOS. When will there be an update to the software to make it work?! I know DJI is working on the release of the Avata Cinewhoop drone. But if this is the experience everyone is going to have when they purchase the Avata then they are going to have trouble selling it…

Please fix and update DJI Assistant FPV V2!
2022-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules