3005 7 2021-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GL1987
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43409 ft
Australia

Hi,

I have mini 2, the live video feed has completely stopped working. I can still fly the drone and if I record footage it is viewable via the SD Card but the live video is either a black screen (with record and all other setup options available) or incredibly lagged to a frame rate of 1 frame  per 2-5minutes.

I am using a Samsung S10, have fully updated everything, have uninstalled and reinstalled the DJI Fly app, not sure what else to do, wondering if anyone else has had this problem or if there are any known solutions?

Cheers!
2021-2-19
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha GL,

Have you tried to go into the camera settings and reset the camera to defaults?  Try that and then start over.  Let me know if that works.

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2021-2-19
Use props
GL1987
lvl.1
Australia

Cetacean Posted at 2-19 03:28
Aloha GL,

Have you tried to go into the camera settings and reset the camera to defaults?  Try that and then start over.  Let me know if that works.

Hi Cetacean,

Thanks for the reply. Just gave that a go and no joy.

Initially I thought it was my phone but its relatively new and functioning well otherwise. It was working a couple months ago without any issues, then once I picked it back up again - it was like this.

Cheers,
Greg
2021-2-19
Use props
BaliSkies
lvl.3

Australia

GL1987 Posted at 2-19 03:45
Hi Cetacean,

You have another phone you can try it with mate? Just so you could rule out the phone itself being the issue.
2021-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, GL1987. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We recommend checking whether your DJI Fly is updated. Please download the latest DJI Fly via this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

You can also perform a quick relinking to see if that helps.
2021-2-19
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi Cetacean,

Aloha Greg,

Besides what BaliSkies is suggesting, you can also turn everything on to where you get the black "Live View".  Then pull out the cable, wait fifteen seconds, and then put it back in.  Let us know if it works.

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2021-2-19
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Cetacean,

Try a different cable and then try a different phone or tablet
2021-2-19
Use props
GL1987
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks guys, just got the chance to try a different phone and it worked so must either be the phone, or hopefully just the cable!
Cheers for the help
2021-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules