710 4 2021-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mr01nY45iKii
lvl.3
Flight distance : 44327 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hi! I have a problem with my new dji smart controller.  When I shoot a video (2.7K 60fps) I go to the built-in application of dji go 4- editor- make movie auto edit to make a fast video. As soon as I press complete and just before the end of the editing I get a message to close the dji go 4 application and specifically this below.  When I do exactly the same with the iPhone 11 everything goes fine and it completes the video almost instantly.  Do you know what can happen? Thanks!
907BC935-7C5C-476B-B5A6-4ADC4C55B679.jpeg
2021-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_mr01nY45iKii. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Does it only occur when editing 2.7k videos? Kindly let us know also the currently installed version of your DJI GO 4 in your DJI Smart Controller. Looking forward to your response.
2021-2-19
Use props
djiuser_mr01nY45iKii
lvl.3
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-19 23:46
Hi, djiuser_mr01nY45iKii. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Does it only occur when editing 2.7k videos? Kindly let us know also the currently installed version of your DJI GO 4 in your DJI Smart Controller. Looking forward to your response.

Thanks for your reply!  when i got it and activated it for the first time it upgraded itself.  So this is not the problem.
2021-2-20
Use props
djiuser_mr01nY45iKii
lvl.3
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-19 23:46

The first activation and upgrade together took place on 13/02/2021
2021-2-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_mr01nY45iKii Posted at 2-20 01:22
Thanks for your reply!  when i got it and activated it for the first time it upgraded itself.  So this is not the problem.

Thanks for your prompt response. May you please check or test whether the problem only surfaces when editing 2.7k? You can test it on a different video resolution to see.

Anyway, we've asked for the version of the DJI GO 4 since it can be updated separately by downloading the APK file from our download site: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2021-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules