ERROR CODE 30224
8041 33 2021-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gogogogo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27920 ft
Croatia

I bought my DJI Mini 2, I haven't been able to fly it because this error won't allow me to take off. I have updated the firmware of the drone and the database, I have also cleared cache as, I have reinstall the app and nothing is working....

2021-2-19
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

https://forum.dji.com/thread-224607-1-1.html
2021-2-19
Use props
gogogogo
lvl.1
Croatia

Mhinc Posted at 2-19 06:10
https://forum.dji.com/thread-224607-1-1.html

I saw that post and I have tried all that they have suggested. It doesnt work for me
2021-2-19
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

Maybe try this program dh-win-v1.14.exe.
2021-2-19
Use props
gogogogo
lvl.1
Croatia

djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg Posted at 2-19 09:03
I would try dh-win-v1.14.exe.

What is that exactly?
2021-2-19
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Poland

It is a program for reading the firmware version or for its upgrade, sometimes downgrade and much more. It is safe.
2021-2-19
Use props
gogogogo
lvl.1
Croatia

djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg Posted at 2-19 11:30
It is a program for reading the firmware version or for its upgrade, sometimes downgrade and much more. It is safe.

Do you have a link?
And thanks for quick response
2021-2-19
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Poland

https://drone-hacks.com/  You can find the program on this page. Currently you don't need to buy a mini 2 license to do some useful things. However, you can take advantage of the promotion to purchase the program. It will be useful in the future.
2021-2-19
Use props
BaliSkies
lvl.3

Australia

djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg Posted at 2-19 11:41
https://drone-hacks.com/  You can find the program on this page. Currently you don't need to buy a mini 2 license to do some useful things. However, you can take advantage of the promotion to purchase the program. It will be useful in the future.

Just a warning, if you do decide to try flashing/downgrading/updating your firmware via the dronehacks software, there is a chance you could 'brick' your drone and not be able to use it again ever. Using dronehacks software will also void your DJI warranty should anything go wrong. I would be very careful if I were you.
2021-2-19
Use props
gogogogo
lvl.1
Croatia

BaliSkies Posted at 2-19 12:15
Just a warning, if you do decide to try flashing/downgrading/updating your firmware via the dronehacks software, there is a chance you could 'brick' your drone and not be able to use it again ever. Using dronehacks software will also void your DJI warranty should anything go wrong. I would be very careful if I were you.

Is there any other way to fix this error? Or i will need to make a returne
2021-2-19
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Poland

Life is the art of choice. Either you educate yourself or you live in constant fear of losing your guarantee. But thanks for the warning.
2021-2-19
Use props
BaliSkies
lvl.3

Australia

gogogogo Posted at 2-19 12:27
Is there any other way to fix this error? Or i will need to make a returne

I honestly don't know, sorry, Unfortunately though, some error codes can only be resolved by sending your drone in for analysis and maybe receiving a new unit. With the 30224 error, perhaps it could be resolved via a firmware update and if I were you, I would request a beta version of an upcoming firmware release be emailed to you by DJI. I know from personal experience they are able to email beta versions of firmware to resolve certain issues. Contact DJI and request that is my advice.
2021-2-19
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Poland

You fell into your own trap. Why does he need the firmware patch, if it is not possible to upload to the drone. What would he do that? Assistance 2 does not yet support the Mini 2 in this.
2021-2-19
Use props
BaliSkies
lvl.3

Australia

djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg Posted at 2-19 12:49
You fell into your own trap. Why does he need the firmware patch, if it is not possible to upload to the drone. What would he do that? Assistance 2 does not yet support the Mini 2 in this.

Yes you are correct about the firmware patch, sorry incorrect advice. I am not sure how DJI could resolve the 30224 error code without having the drone physically to analyse. I do know however that if someone doesn't completely know what they are doing, flashing using dronehacks can brick the drone. There is even a warning on dronehacks stating this possibility.

You can also perform a soft reset on the drone by taking the battery out when the drone is turned on. May not solve the error code but worth a try.

2021-2-19
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Poland

This is a forum where people exchange experiences. What would the forum benefit would be if the answer to any problem was: return the drone to DJI. He does not need to flash, let him connect the drone and read the firmware version as DJI Fly reports an error. That's all for a start.
2021-2-19
Use props
BaliSkies
lvl.3

Australia

djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg Posted at 2-19 13:23
This is a forum where people exchange experiences. What would the forum benefit would be if the answer to any problem was: return the drone to DJI. He does not need to flash, let him connect the drone and read the firmware version as DJI Fly reports an error. That's all for a start.

I do know there are multiple instances of this error code occurring on the Mini 1 also, and the only way people have found a resolution is to have their drone replaced. Better and safer choice than bricking their drone using some dodgy software such as dronehacks, no?

Easy for you to recommend using some dodgy software program, but will you replace the user's drone if all goes wrong and they brick their drone and void their DJI warranty? No, didn't think so.
2021-2-19
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Poland

I am not used to giving advice if I haven't checked something myself. This is not suspicious software, it is created by people for the convenience of other people. He will do the rest as he wants. If he has a problem, I will offer him help again. No profit.
2021-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, gogogogo. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We recommend first checking whether your DJI Fly is updated. You can download the latest DJI Fly via our download site: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

However, should the same problem persists, please message your unit's Serial Number and DJI Account.
2021-2-19
Use props
gogogogo
lvl.1
Croatia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-19 23:47
Hi, gogogogo. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We recommend first checking whether your DJI Fly is updated. You can download the latest DJI Fly via our download site: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

However, should the same problem persists, please message your unit's Serial Number and DJI Account.

hi, I have send you all the details
2021-2-20
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

gogogogo Posted at 2-19 06:17
I saw that post and I have tried all that they have suggested. It doesnt work for me

I noticed a DJI Mod had asked the person to DM them with info, maybe they can help by doing that?
2021-2-20
Use props
gogogogo
lvl.1
Croatia

Mhinc Posted at 2-20 02:12
I noticed a DJI Mod had asked the person to DM them with info, maybe they can help by doing that?

I have send them information that they need. I will let you all know if they fixed the problem.
2021-2-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

gogogogo Posted at 2-20 02:09
hi, I have send you all the details

We're already checking your concern. Should there be any update, we'll have you notified immediately.
2021-2-20
Use props
gogogogo
lvl.1
Croatia

Thank you all for help!!
DJI Moderator has send me the solution for the problem, everything work properly now.
In case someone has the same problem, just contact one of the moderators
2021-2-21
Use props
djiuser_R5oOfcRnYhCa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 810479 ft
United Kingdom

Hi im having the same issue how do i find a moderator I've never posted here.   Less than 10 flights have had 1 month at most.  Please help can't fly.
2021-3-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_R5oOfcRnYhCa Posted at 3-18 13:20
Hi im having the same issue how do i find a moderator I've never posted here.   Less than 10 flights have had 1 month at most.  Please help can't fly.

Hi, please check if the problem continues after updating your DJI Mini 2 and the DJI Fly. If it does, please message your unit's Serial Number and DJI Account. Thank you!
2021-3-19
Use props
djiuser_R5oOfcRnYhCa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 810479 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-19 00:40
Hi, please check if the problem continues after updating your DJI Mini 2 and the DJI Fly. If it does, please message your unit's Serial Number and DJI Account. Thank you!

I have same issue with firmware can you help?   I'm all updated and still can't fly.   See screenshot for serial number.  Dulera42@gmail.com
Screenshot_20210514-035342.jpg
2021-5-16
Use props
Rohanv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 391729 ft

India

I had the same issue, I tried upgrading the firmware on both the RC and the aircraft to the latest version, both which ends with 0500. I was able to fly it once, but right after that I got the same error again. Now I am unable to check whats wrong as the drone is not connecting to the rc or the pc. It just has the green and red light flashing in equal intervals.
2021-5-19
Use props
djiuser_DF0xkjToVOqr
New
Switzerland

Hi
I got problem updating firmware in my DJI Mini 2, error code 30224. Can i ask moderator to help.
Username: djiuser_DF0xkjToV0qr
S/N: 3Q4CJ5K3A3UNBX
2021-6-20
Use props
zwim
lvl.1
United States

I have dealt with customer support like 6 times now.  Some actual help would be greatly appreciated
2021-6-30
Use props
djiuser_knHpXRUsBLX1
lvl.1
India

I hqve the same problem
2021-8-6
Use props
djiuser_knHpXRUsBLX1
lvl.1
India

Aircraft  sn is 3Q4CHCK3A3FG67
Mail id swaroop25252@gmail.com
Account  djiuser_knHpXRUsBLX1
2021-8-8
Use props
djiuser_GKCIVhZd2Pnw
New

Haiti

So, my money is lost? Nothing works and no one to help..

I need the drone please help!
2021-10-1
Use props
djiuser_GKCIVhZd2Pnw
New

Haiti

djiuser_GKCIVhZd2Pnw Posted at 10-1 11:08
So, my money is lost? Nothing works and no one to help..

I need the drone please help!

2021-10-1
Use props
The Real Jimbo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84551 ft
United States

djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg Posted at 2-19 12:49

Actually, Assistant 2 does support mini 2 for upgrading and downgrading, you just have to make a change to the configuration file.
Check out this thread.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=248497

2021-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules