5million meters :-) zero experience points :-?
888 7 2021-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dean
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Finally achieved 5 million meters with my mavic pro original - a gew days shy of 4 years old.

1. Todays flight was with 2 of my three original batteries - air time was 16 min per battery - landed with 30% battery remaing
2. Replaced my gimbal ribon and camera cable about 6 months ago - this resolved a gimbal shake issue and subsequent camera connection failure.
3. Was easy enough to do myself and works perfectly again since then.
4. No other maintenance required to date.

Feels reasonable to expect to have accumulated a few experience points by this time but as the wise people say 'expectations reduce joy' - so i will just ignore the zero experience points and feel chuffed that i still have my drone at all and happy about the hours of pleasure i have had from flying this super drone.

5millon meters.jpg
5millon meters.jpg
2021-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Dean. Thanks for reaching out! We recommend checking whether your DJI GO 4 is updated. If you're running Android Device, you can download the latest DJI GO 4 here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4. Should the same problem persists, please log out your DJI Account to the DJI GO 4 then re-login again. Prior to doing the above suggestions, kindly make sure that your Flight Records are synced properly.
2021-2-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It looks like you haven't been syncing your logs,  there would normally be a little cloud symbol in the corner of the thumb name for the flight.
2021-2-20
Use props
Dean
First Officer
South Africa

DAFlys Posted at 2-20 03:12
It looks like you haven't been syncing your logs,  there would normally be a little cloud symbol in the corner of the thumb name for the flight.

i sync after every flight session using cloud icon at top of screen
2021-2-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dean Posted at 2-21 04:42
i sync after every flight session using cloud icon at top of screen

Here’s an example from mine which have been synced.
2021-2-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Notice the cloud symbol that’s different.
2021-2-21
Use props
Dean
First Officer
South Africa

DAFlys Posted at 2-21 05:44
Notice the cloud symbol that’s different.

thanks mate - i also have that sync cloud - i have just synced by that way again but has not worked.
i also signed out of the app and back in again - still zero experience points
2021-2-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dean Posted at 2-21 11:12
thanks mate - i also have that sync cloud - i have just synced by that way again but has not worked.
i also signed out of the app and back in again - still zero experience points

I’m not sure really what they mean.  They’re only visible in the go4 app and have been dropped from the fly app for new drones.  I wouldn’t worry about it.  
2021-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules