About to go postal - rc connection issues to Mavic Pro
445 4 2021-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FTuned
lvl.1

Australia

I recently purchsed a Mvic Pro which was not far off a fresh refusb and everything has been going well.

Until yesterday I couldnt seem to connect ot the aircraft, rear light was flashing rapidly yellow. I went throught the trouble shooting and nothing seemed to work.

This morning I went to downgrade the software in the controller and then re-upgrade to see if it made a difference. The downgrade went fine, I tried to  go through all the trouble shooting stuff i found online - still nothing worked.

everytime the controller gets turned on it sits there saying "connecting"

Whats driving me insane right now is this - I tried the method of C1 C2 and the record button, and then press the shutter button, ... that hasnt worked and the controller has changed from connecting to "binding" as well as the beeping associated with it - and i cannot get it to stop!! I'm currently on holiday in a hotel room, and the controller is wrapped in 2 shirsts and buried between pillows and blankets and has been for the past 10 mins and it wont stop beeping!!

Please someone help with how to stop the beeping and then how to connect to aircraft again
2021-2-19
Use props
FTuned
lvl.1

Australia

The controller finally let me shut off the beeping from binding after about 90 mins - 90 mins of electronic hell -

I connected back to the controller via DJI Assistant 2 and upgraded back to the most current firmware. Going in via the GO app, and selecting Remote Linking that procedure doesnt work, and I tried the C1 C2 type of binding again - much to my regret and it didnt work, and the controller is now once again buried head first deep into pillows and wrapped up just like .,. yeah well.

I cannot seem to get DJI Assistant 2 to connect to the Aircraft, so I'm now thinking thats where the issue lies somewhere. ... but no idea what so ever to do about it
2021-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, FTuned. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We'd like to know if you can still turn off the remote by double-tapping then holding the power button. Should that turn off the remote, please check whether the aircraft's Control Switch was switched to RC before trying to link the remote and aircraft again.

2021-2-20
Use props
FTuned
lvl.1

Australia

Hi DJI GAmora, thanks for your reply.

When the controller is "connecting" its can be  switched off as you described, but when it was in "binding" it was unable to - or I as unable to get it to turn off that way. It as stuck in that binding mode for the 90 mins, then when it went back to connecting was when I was able too

Yes definately in RC mode, I was using that video as one o m resources
2021-2-20
Use props
FTuned
lvl.1

Australia

helpful bunch
2021-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules