Final Frontier (Interstellar)
513 8 2021-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

"You conceal the hurt. You conceal the pain. The sun has come in vain. Come on ! "
MavicAir2TW presents "Final Frontier"

* Music in this footage:  Thomas Bergersen  -  Final Frontier  (Interstellar Trailer Music)

*Filming location: Baishawan
Baishawan (literally White Sand Bay) was formed roughly 800,000 years ago by volcanoes spewing lava into the ocean creating Fuigui Cape. Later coral grew near the shoreline, which makes up for most of the white sand seen on the beach today. The white sandy beach extends about one kilometer along the coast. Now it is one of the most popular destinations on the north coast of Taiwan. Because of its proximity to Taipei, there are sure to be many visitors, and because Taipei has the highest concentration of foreigners, be prepared to see a lot of other foreigners as well.

*Drone: DJI Mavic Air 2
2021-2-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage.   
2021-2-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nicely done.  
2021-2-20
Use props
AeroNW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232844 ft
United States

Very nice images, thank you for sharing. When I visited Taiwan in 1986, it was still under martial law, and photographs of the coast were prohibited.
2021-2-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Another nice video!
2021-2-20
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

AeroNW Posted at 2-20 10:39
Very nice images, thank you for sharing. When I visited Taiwan in 1986, it was still under martial law, and photographs of the coast were prohibited.

Greetings from Taiwan !  We often use  "Drone Map" to check if it's prohibited zone or not. I like to fly my Mavic Air 2 here. Baishawan (literally White Sand Bay ) was formed roughly 800,000 years ago by volcanoes spewing lava into the ocean creating Fuigui Cape. Later coral grew near the shoreline, which makes up for most of the white sand seen on the beach today.   If you have chance to visit Taiwan, make sure bring your drone here ^_^    Welcome to Taiwan!
2021-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mavicair2tw. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this amazing video you have filmed. Great work and keep on flying. .
2021-2-23
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Beautiful footage.
2021-3-8
Use props
Cacike47
lvl.4