Sending Audio Data to DJISpeaker
1056 2 2021-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_26xytp6Ja2zv
lvl.3

United States

Hello,

Is there information on how to send data from an audio file, format can be changed, on iOS MSDK to a DJI Speaker on a Mavic 2 Enterprise? I have been trying converting the AudioBuffer from the AudioBufferList to a Data object and sending it to paceData and it's returining false and then the SDK calls back with a timeout error.
I have been referencing the example in Objective C though I use Swift at https://github.com/dji-sdk/Mobil ... /RecordingHandler.m . Even the example code while its streaming instead of a file has choppy audio and seems to only work once until you reboot the drone.

Thanks!
2021-2-20
Use props
想养一条边牧
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1155 ft
China

I checked the API and below is the required format:Maybe you can check it first.
For M2E Speaker, the audio file to transmit should fulfill the following configurations:
- The speaker only receives raw PCM(Pulse-code modulation) data of an audio file, if the audio file is compressed, PCM extraction is needed before the transmission.
- The audio channel is mono.
- The audio sample rate is 44,100 Hz.
- The PCM (Pulse-code modulation) sample depth is 16 bit per sample.
- The audio file is stored in the aircraft instead of the speaker.
2021-2-21
Use props
djiuser_26xytp6Ja2zv
lvl.3

United States

想养一条边牧 Posted at 2-21 22:37
I checked the API and below is the required format:Maybe you can check it first.
For M2E Speaker, the audio file to transmit should fulfill the following configurations:
- The speaker only receives raw PCM(Pulse-code modulation) data of an audio file, if the audio file is compressed, PCM extraction is needed before the transmission.

Yes I did check to ensure the file meets those requirements. I'm looking to see if there's any examples of getting the pcm from the file to the dji drone. Thanks!
2021-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules