700 4 2021-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_HAScK4cje1JU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3248 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
Stupid question .flew drone ,mini2. Hit smallest tree in the park ,just glanced it . Picked up drone , continuing flying no problems . But , little battery cover flap got knocked off . Annoyed about this . Anyone else had this problem .?  What do I need to do to get it reattached coz it wont seem to just clip back on and reattach as easy as it fell off .? Cant be worth sending it to france to get a stupid flap reattached . And from now on I recommend putting some gaffer tape over the stupidly easy to fall off flap ...
Annoyed ,but still love the drone
2021-2-20
Use props
djiuser_cLoxfX4Zu3EU
New

United Kingdom

May not be mega helpful but I found on Internet ebay etc you can buy quite cheap the body panel sections.
2021-2-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is the flap actually broken?  It should just clip back in.
2021-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Mini 2. Since this unfortunate event happened. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assist you further. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you.
2021-2-23
Use props
djiuser_HAScK4cje1JU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3248 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
Thank you so much for your very prompt responses.
Sorry for the late reply of mine.
Tbh, it's been a covid thing. I had the virus, absolutely f***ing horrible. Am Okay now, had the jab, got my drone back from the man who died blablabla.
Covid... This is the new normal.
Anyoo, grateful for your replies.
The drone is not at fault, I found the smallest tree (it's a Bush) to fly into. As it goes, I'm glad just the flap came off and not the battery as would have happened on my anafi, coz 'find my drone' still worked.
I got the mini 2 coz under UK law I can fly it anywhere any time, anafi I can not (although I have C of C but it is so vague).

I've looked at just pushing the flap back in but I'm not 100% confident the little tabs won't break. My plan is to carefully loosen the top 4 screws holding the body together just enough to be able to slot the flap back in.

YouTube links to follow.

Also just bought dji osmo adventure, I love it...
2021-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules