Pocket 2 Audio Recording
870 1 2021-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Topspeedmartin
lvl.1

Austria

Question 1 to somebody of DJI
I'm a very big fan since the first Pocket came out. We use it for almost every action shooting (sometimes even for our tv show). I love the new wireless transmitter, but here I miss the option for a second audio input via the aux input (simultanious). If it would be possible to record simultaniously (both wireless and aux input) it would be much easier for me to make a vlog, being connected with a lavalier myself and have audio of my guest. Now I have to use two Tascam recorders with a lavalier and sync the two channels with the audio on recorded on the device. It works, but it is more work. Is this an good idea for a coming update? I know you would do thousands of vloggers a favor.
Question 2 to somebody of DJI
Second thing is that this week, I combined my two tascam recorders with the wireless Pocket Transmitter (because an unexpected guest was in the scene) and in post we found out that the internal clock of the wireless pocket transmitter was 4% faster than the tascams (We have solved this problem by slowing down th tascams but it should not be).  We did not have this problem when syncing the two tascams with the internal recording on the Pocket.  BTW we use 8 Tsacam DR-10L in our productions with all sorts of  camera's (Syne High End, Go Pro's, Sony A7 and more) and this sync problem never occurs. Is there s reason or a solution?

Thank you!!

2021-2-21
Use props
djiuser_iQCPZ4MmXS28
lvl.2
Germany

Curious to hear the outcome of this.
2021-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules