Wireless Mic interference
1724 2 2021-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arc Light
lvl.4
Canada

Hello forum members.  Are any of you experiencing intermittent interference on your DJI Osmo Pocket 2 Wireless mic when used with the DJI All In One handle.  Have a look at my video sample below.

I'm currently running the latest firmware as of January 28, 2021 firmware V01.03.00.10, the wireless mic also updated after this firmware was installed and is current as well.

The interference sound is intermittent and will come and go at will.  I recorded my test indoor as well as outdoors away from any electronic equipment, so there is nothing near by that would be causing this issue.

DJI please have a listen and hopefully you are able to solve this with future firmware improvements.  Thanks

See video here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... We/view?usp=sharing

2021-2-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Arc Light. Thanks for reaching out! We appreciate you bringing this to our information and we're currently checking the issue you have submitted. Please give us time to have this evaluated and should there be any update, we'll have you immediately notified.
2021-2-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for patiently waiting. After careful examination, we have confirmed that the situation you encountered may be caused by a hardware failure of the microphone transmitter. Please send the microphone transmitter back for testing, and we will provide you with a corresponding solution. Thank you for your support and understanding. Again, we're truly sorry for the poor experience.
2021-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules