How to obtain power from DJI M300 RTK PSDK interface
4106 3 2021-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Jedi
lvl.1

Portugal

Hi,

I have a M300 and I am developing an industrial payload. The payload requires a lot of power. I can already get some from the OSDK port but I need to obtain power from the PSDK as well.
I should be able to get 13.8V/17V from the PSDK but I can't find the pinout for the PSDK port.
When I connect the PSDK cable and measure the voltage with a voltmeter, no cable has power.

I have seen this post (https://forum.dji.com/thread-219723-1-1.html) to create a cable for the OSDK and I need to do something similar for the PSDK. This replaces the need of using OSDK expansion module.I have tried doing this adaptation with the PSDK, but I still didn't manage to obtain power from the PSDK

Do you know if I can obtain power from the PSDK port of the M300 by connecting a USB-C cable or other adapter?
Also, would you know what is the expansion board circuirty doing such that the power can be obtained?

Thanks,
M

2021-2-22
Use props
懒猫吃鱼
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8573 ft
Hong Kong

The PSDK port use the DJI connector skyport v1/v2 and X-PORT to power for payloads, there is no pins description about PSDK type C port.
2021-2-22
Use props
DJI Jedi
lvl.1

Portugal

Thanks for you reply 懒猫吃鱼.

I know that, I have a Skyport but I am developing my own payload and I didn't want to include the Skyport in my bill of materials and also reduce the weight.
I need to connect directly to the pins of the the PSDK type C port in order to get the 13.8/17V.

Many thanks,
M
2021-2-23
Use props
kv886
lvl.4

Hong Kong

DJI Jedi Posted at 2-23 01:15
Thanks for you reply 懒猫吃鱼.

I know that, I have a Skyport but I am developing my own payload and I didn't want to include the Skyport in my bill of materials and also reduce the weight.

If you don't use skyport it is impossible to get the power. There should be restrictions on aircraft gimbals. If you don’t connect skyport, there will be no power
2021-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules