Mavic pro vision system calibration error.
639 1 2021-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Abaddon
New

Germany

Hello,I recently got a Mavic pro (damaged) to try and fix it.
The damage repaired so far was the gimbal-flex cable and the gimbal video cable. And the front left vision sensor, as it was broken (shattered glass from the housing).
When I try and recalibrate the vision system, it starts crashing at 71% and gives me a calibration error message (as seen in the picture).
error dji mavic pro.PNG
I also could not find the reason for the code beneath 0RM0.350133

Things I already tried in the calibration phase:
- changing the resolution of my monitor
- using my second monitor
- tried to calibrate in the dark
- used different color profiles/brightness options
- use different cables that connect the drone to my PC
- used different USB hubs
- used my TV to try and calibrate (connecting the TV via HDMI to my PC and using it as a monitor)

Is there a possibility that my monitor is at fault? Seeing as it is also curved and I don´t think I have a normal monitor at home.
Or another possibility might be that the drone also has some internal damage. As I said the guy I got it from didn´t state what kind of crash (or crashes) he had with the drone.
Everything with the repair I did worked so far the video cable and the gimbal flex cable, only the calibration step has me stuck in one place, and I run out of ideas how to fix it.

Help would be much appreciated as I don´t want to give up on the little drone just yet (:
2021-2-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Abaddon. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this issue is happening on your DJI Mavic Pro. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assist you further. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules