My DJI OM 2 stabilizes improperly
662 3 2021-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SaidErsa
New

Kyrgyzstan

My DJI OM 2 stabilizes improperly. It 's gimbal twitches, moves itself and heats up nearly to control buttons. I tried to callibrate it, but it also can't do it stopping on 82%.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzaLwFrJaAc
2021-2-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SaidErsa. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue  with your DJI Osmo Mobile 2. May we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please feo us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2021-2-22
Use props
SaidErsa
New

Kyrgyzstan

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-22 20:12
Hello there SaidErsa. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue  with your DJI Osmo Mobile 2. May we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please feo us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Hello! It's iPhone X
2021-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

SaidErsa Posted at 2-23 02:00
Hello! It's iPhone X

Hi there SaidErsa. Thank you for the reply and for this information. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if there will be changes. In addition, upon checking the iPhone X on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the iPhone X will be able to work with the said gimbal. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and with the DJI Go application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2021-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules