lvl.2
United States

This is my first week with the Inspire1

2015-7-10
Use props
g.wulff1
New

United States

Hi Becca from your footage, I see I am in your neighborhood and just purchased an Inspire 1. I am having problems updating firmware hence have not been able to fly at all yet. When powering up drone the camera goes through its beeps and spins to orient , but I cannot get it to read the SD card to begin updating the firmware on the camera which I believe is the first step according to the manual to updating the aircraft, controller and battery. Any advice and nice footage of Ponce City Market.
2015-7-20
Use props
timswimm
DJI team

Hong Kong

beautiful footage!
2015-7-30
Use props
beccaulmo
lvl.2
United States

g.wulff1 Posted at 2015-7-20 23:09
Hi Becca from your footage, I see I am in your neighborhood and just purchased an Inspire 1. I am ha ...

hmm... if it's your first time flying then I would assume that the chip located where your camera gimbal and your inspire meet might be a lemon.  That's the communication point.  Other than that I don't know what it could be.. You might try calling the support hotline and asking them, they would let you know if its a simple fix or if you would have to send it in.  Note, if you order the chip and fix it yourself the warranty on your Inspire would void.  Thanks for the feedback, I hope you fix your problem soon I know thats frustrating when you're wanting to fly your drone.
2015-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules