2528 4 2021-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ProDroneDev
lvl.2
Flight distance : 391299 ft

Portugal

Hello everyone!
The maximum limit of the M300 payload is set to be 2.7 kg. But it doesn't say whether this is for the top or bottom-mounted payload.
Is it possible to attach a payload that weighs around 2.5-2.7 kg on top of the drone? If yes, what are the limitation of the center of gravity in this case?

The closest page I found that describes it is this one but either due to the poor translation or the lack of information I can't get anything from it.

Would really appreciate somebody's input.

Best regards,
P

2021-2-22
Use props
Craig_Tas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2998255 ft
Australia

Pretty sure its a max of 2.7 and you can put that all on the top mount if you like, it has a payload calibration system in the remote that you do to allow the drone to know the distribution of weight on the frame.
2021-3-1
Use props
Dev Team
lvl.2
Flight distance : 391299 ft

Portugal

Craig_Tas Posted at 3-1 01:00
Pretty sure its a max of 2.7 and you can put that all on the top mount if you like, it has a payload calibration system in the remote that you do to allow the drone to know the distribution of weight on the frame.

Will check it out. Thank you for the reply!
2021-3-1
Use props
CineDroneFPV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9902 ft

Vietnam

Craig_Tas Posted at 2021-3-1 01:00
Pretty sure its a max of 2.7 and you can put that all on the top mount if you like, it has a payload calibration system in the remote that you do to allow the drone to know the distribution of weight on the frame.

Hello! can you show me: Where I can get the " Payload calibration in remote controller DJI" ?
Many Thanks!
2022-1-11
Use props
Craig_Tas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2998255 ft
Australia

CineDroneFPV Posted at 1-11 23:31
Hello! can you show me: Where I can get the " Payload calibration in remote controller DJI" ?
Many Thanks!

In the manual on page 27
2022-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules