FPV Goggles V2 - no power
13342 18 2021-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danspinway
lvl.1

Canada

I just received my V2 goggles today. I've tried everything, but have not been able to power it up. I charged the battery fully, and connected it to battery first. Then tried to connect directly to my mac usb-c power adapter. I pushed all combinations of the buttons and nothing happens. at all. No lights on the goggles anywhere.  I also tried connecting the usb-c port on the goggles to my computer, and the assistant software doesn't see them at all.

Do I have a defective unit?
2021-2-22
Use props
Max Bourdages
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

On the usb side the goggle will not power. Do you have a 4s battery or 6s to test with another batt. If the problem stay you have a bad unit.
2021-2-23
Use props
Kreeze
lvl.4

United States

2021-2-23
Use props
Roham
lvl.1

United States

I have the same problem - @Kreeze my power bank doesn’t start up like yours.  Can you clarify - do you push, release, then push and hold again?  When I do it that way, all four light show up but not sequentially as yours.  Would appreciate your input again.

I was able to turn the goggles on but using a wall plug with a connector that fit (from another drone), so I was able to activate my goggles.  But the power bank wasn’t working at all.
2021-2-23
Use props
Max Bourdages
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Roham Posted at 2-23 23:20
I have the same problem - @Kreeze my power bank doesn’t start up like yours.  Can you clarify - do you push, release, then push and hold again?  When I do it that way, all four light show up but not sequentially as yours.  Would appreciate your input again.

I was able to turn the goggles on but using a wall plug with a connector that fit (from another drone), so I was able to activate my goggles.  But the power bank wasn’t working at all.

Yes , Push , release , push hold
2021-2-24
Use props
danspinway
lvl.1

Canada

This worked!  THANKS!!  called tech support and they determined that the unit was defective, but they didn't help me figure out how to turn on the battery. and there was NO instructions in the box at all, nor did their online tutorials mention this simple, obvious thing. unit wasn't defective.. just a total noob issue. also, the USBC that the battery outputs is 9v, so standard USB power (from my MacBook for example) didn't work either.
2021-2-24
Use props
Mooch/Archi
lvl.1
Maldives

Roham Posted at 2-23 23:20

I was able to turn the goggles on but using a wall plug with a connector that fit (from another drone), so I was able to activate my goggles.  But the power bank wasn’t working at all.

I have the same problem - power bank does not start. When i press once, the lights are on, but the second press and hold does not work.
2021-4-10
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mooch/Archi Posted at 4-10 03:04
I have the same problem - power bank does not start. When i press once, the lights are on, but the second press and hold does not work.

The goggles cable must be plugged into the battery in order to power up the goggles battery. Any other USB cable won’t allow you to power up the battery pack.
2021-4-10
Use props
MarcelN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2307733 ft
Netherlands

every dji user should know thats it's one short and one long push to fire it up
2021-4-10
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MarcelN Posted at 4-10 07:31
every dji user should know thats it's one short and one long push to fire it up

As long as the goggles cable is plugged in!
2021-4-10
Use props
AndreaFurger
lvl.1

Switzerland

my battery turns on for 10 seconds and then turns off by itself
2021-4-17
Use props
fans519b886e
lvl.1
United Kingdom

The battery pack for my goggles shows the 4 lights for power when you press once, then does nothing on the second press. It's fully charged, there's nothing obviously wrong with any of the setup... I don't really know what's going wrong at this point.

I got in touch with DJI support, who told me they'd swap out the part - but now they've sent me an RMA for the battery, so I'm now going to have to wait until I can get to send out the battery pack, wait for it to reach DJI, then wait for a replacement. Not great service on such an expensive unit :/
2021-5-7
Use props
dodgrile
lvl.1
United Kingdom

fans519b886e Posted at 5-7 04:28
The battery pack for my goggles shows the 4 lights for power when you press once, then does nothing on the second press. It's fully charged, there's nothing obviously wrong with any of the setup... I don't really know what's going wrong at this point.

I got in touch with DJI support, who told me they'd swap out the part - but now they've sent me an RMA for the battery, so I'm now going to have to wait until I can get to send out the battery pack, wait for it to reach DJI, then wait for a replacement. Not great service on such an expensive unit :/

Turns out that it was the cable, not the battery. Replacing the cable with a new one resulted in the usual two-push start process completing fully and the battery stayed on.
2021-5-14
Use props
djiuser_blOXu7notY3f
New

Poland

Buzzyone Posted at 4-10 06:00
The goggles cable must be plugged into the battery in order to power up the goggles battery. Any other USB cable won’t allow you to power up the battery pack.

I love You Buzzyone!
2021-6-3
Use props
djiuser_tMRSJ5NBi83I
lvl.1
Flight distance : 295121 ft
United States

Same here my DJI google V2 rebooted many times during the flight and until finally it's just completely dead even I change the battery. I bought it second hand with super good condition like new (the previous owner sold it cause the fpv drone crashed he lost his receipt as well) can you check if my serial number still got coverage of warranty. I live in indonesia please assist me...

S/n 37SBJ2400106DK

Latest firmware installed
2021-12-20
Use props
Aydan Kraemer
lvl.1

United States

Having the same issues… DJI seems to have a lot of problems with these fpv goggles and the battery turning on, have had everything hooked up and it won’t turn on for the life of me… might order another cord see if that help but regardless fuck DJI for letting this be a prudent issues with THEIR brand new products… very ridiculous that so many of us are buying new drones and cannot fly them because of a cord or battery pack for the olgoggles when my drone and remote all work perfectly… or so I think never know with DJI apparently
2023-4-27
Use props
djiuser_Ug6NtfrhUUpx
New

Jamaica

What did you do after to get it to work?  
2023-10-23
Use props
djiuser_RMxgP7ATIUfB
New

United States

I received the DJI Goggles Intergra dec 25 and flew with it a few times that day, after charging it for the next day I wake up not being able to even turn them on. I plug it into a DJI charger and it won’t even show any lights. What is wrong
2023-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_RMxgP7ATIUfB Posted at 12-26 11:52
I received the DJI Goggles Intergra dec 25 and flew with it a few times that day, after charging it for the next day I wake up not being able to even turn them on. I plug it into a DJI charger and it won’t even show any lights. What is wrong

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Try to leave the Goggles 2 on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours or more to see if the issue persists. Please upload a short video showing the behavior of your DJI Goggles Integra when turning on and when plugged into the charger. You may upload the video via Google Drive or YouTube so we can check. Please keep us posted. We appreciate your cooperation.
2023-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules