Mavic 2 Pro lost connection with remote, fell out of the sky
1175 5 2021-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drone of clubs
lvl.1

United States

Was flying and my remote tells me I lost connection, I try to look at the drone but it has already dropped like a rock. Can anyone guess how this could have happened.My only guess is that it was a gust of wind or a loose battery
2021-2-23
Use props
Watts4Dinner
lvl.1
United States

I have totally lost my Mavic Air 2 before due to a connection issue but the drone started to return to home. It sounds like a loose battery. The gust of wind would have been extremely might to take the drone completely down. Were you able to recover the drone?
2021-2-23
Use props
drone of clubs
lvl.1

United States

Watts4Dinner Posted at 2-23 13:42
I have totally lost my Mavic Air 2 before due to a connection issue but the drone started to return to home. It sounds like a loose battery. The gust of wind would have been extremely might to take the drone completely down. Were you able to recover the drone?

No... I looked in the weeds at the last point it was connected but did not find it
2021-2-23
Use props
Watts4Dinner
lvl.1
United States

Have you tried using FInd My Drone?
2021-2-23
Use props
Watts4Dinner
lvl.1
United States

Your flight log records could be able to find it as well. I would look at those and also submit them to DJI Support.
2021-2-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry for your loss, if the drone is still under warranty, please contact our support team at www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis, we will help to check what happened and provide the proper resolution.
2021-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules