Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Ld6Bk7w9STbv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4193 ft
  • >>>
South Korea

Android Mobile
I am testing with a phantom4 RTK drone using an SDK controller.
When performing the mission with the dji-filot App with the phantom4 rtk drone, the "SURVEY" folder is created, and PPK related (ppkraw, rinex, timestamp, eventlog) is created in the subfolder, and pictures are saved. A .html file ("DJI_0024.html") is created in the "MEDIA" folder.
If you set "setPPKModeEnabled" -> true in DJI SDK, it was confirmed that PPK related files were created in the "SURVEY" folder and subfolders. However, if IntervalMission or DistanceMission is performed, the action of taking pictures is not performed. In the "MEDIA" folder, ("DJI_0024.html") .html files are sometimes created and sometimes not.

• Is there a separate timing for "setPPKModeEnabled" to be true?
  • Under what conditions is a .html file created in the "MEDIA" folder ("DJI_0024.html")?
  • When "setPPKModeEnabled" is set to true and camera shooting is forcibly performed, .html files are sometimes created. However, there are times when photos cannot be saved in the folder, and I am curious about what conditions are required.

It is difficult to understand because the DJI SDK does not have details about PPKMode.

2021-2-23
Use props
DJI-William
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Although the MSDK 4.14 supports PPK function , the current P4R firmware still hasn't support MSDK PPL function. We need to wait for the next firmware version release.
2021-2-24
Use props
djiuser_Ld6Bk7w9STbv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4193 ft
  • >>>
South Korea

DJI-William Posted at 2-24 01:09
Although the MSDK 4.14 supports PPK function , the current P4R firmware still hasn't support MSDK PPL function. We need to wait for the next firmware version release.

Thank you. Let's wait for the next version.
2021-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules