Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connecting Manifold 2C to M210 RTK V2
2126 2 2021-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
abhivel
lvl.1

Hong Kong

I have been trying to connect the Manifold 2C to M210 RTK v2 for a while, following the guide, I connected it using the dual-headed usb cable and the 'UART Cable for M210 Series', at the usb ports of the Manifold 2c and M210 RTK v2 as well as the UART 0 port on the Manifold 2c and the expansion interface on the M210 RTK v2 as shown in the guide:
download.png

The Manifold 2C can recognise the connected M210 RTK v2 as a connected USB device upon querying the ACM driver using $dmesg on terminal: the connection appears as 'ttyACM0:USB ACM Device'.

However, I am unable to find the M210 RTK v2 under the /dev folder. According to the guide, the connected device must appear as '/dev/ttyUSBn (n=0,1,2..)'. But I amunable to find such a device on the Manifold 2c. I can however, find the connection at /dev/bus/usb/001/n (n = 003,004...), but this name changes everytime the connection is discovered again, i.e., whenever the USB wire is disconnected and connected again or either one of the devices (Manifold2C or M210 RTK v2) are rebooted. Despite updating the device name as '/dev/bus/usb/001/n' in UserConfig.txt and running the sample application, the following error is encountered:

Screenshot from 2021-02-24 11-55-23.png
This error occurs even when the dual headed USB cable AND the 'UART Cable for M210 Series' are BOTH used to connect the Manifold 2c to M210 RTK v2.

My suspicion is that a USB to TTL Cable is required to connect to the USB port on the Manifold 2C and the expansion interface on the M210 RTK v2. The OSDK guide also mentions this. However, there is no USB to TTL cable (FT232BL) included in the Manifold 2c box or the mounting bracket box. The cable looks like this:

I am contemplating whether to buy this cable to be able to connect my Manifold 2c to my M210 RTK v2. I am confused as to why DJI would not include this cable in the boxes if it was required to connect the Manifold 2c to the M210 RTK v2. Has anyone faced the same issue before? Please do suggest some more methods to try.

Thanks in advance!!!

2021-2-23
Use props
kv886
lvl.4

China

Yes you are right.  You must use USB to TTL Cable to connect to Manifold2c. You can use serial cable connect to Manifold2-G. But Manifold-C doesn't  support this connect method.
2021-2-24
Use props
abhivel
lvl.1

Hong Kong

kv886 Posted at 2-24 04:19
Yes you are right.  You must use USB to TTL Cable to connect to Manifold2c. You can use serial cable connect to Manifold2-G. But Manifold-C doesn't  support this connect method.

Thank you
2021-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules