Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air 2 video with constant pause and go
658 6 2021-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drn4Fun
lvl.1
United States

Hello.

My Air 2 has the original 128 SD card in it. Since last week I started noticing that any video I capture is not a smooth continuation. When I play the video in phone or computer - It pauses a bit and continues and pauses a bit.  Really need help with this.

Thanks.

2021-2-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried formating the SD card in the drone.
2021-2-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Drn4Fun. I am sorry for the trouble this has cause and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different supported SD card to see if the issue will still persist. For reference I will post the list of supported SD Card for the DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you.

2021-2-25
Use props
Drn4Fun
lvl.1
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-25 01:26
Have you tried formating the SD card in the drone.

Yes. I haven't been doing it frequently though. This time I reset the gimbal, compass and format the SD card it seems like it's helping already. My card never used to be totally full anyway.
2021-2-26
Use props
Drn4Fun
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-25 21:35
Hello there Drn4Fun. I am sorry for the trouble this has cause and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different supported SD card to see if the issue will still persist. For reference I will post the list of supported SD Card for the DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks for this list of SD cards. I will definitely get another SD card from this list - as a backup or comparison testing.
2021-2-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Drn4Fun Posted at 2-26 05:56
Yes. I haven't been doing it frequently though. This time I reset the gimbal, compass and format the SD card it seems like it's helping already. My card never used to be totally full anyway.

2021-2-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Drn4Fun Posted at 2-26 05:57
Thanks for this list of SD cards. I will definitely get another SD card from this list - as a backup or comparison testing.

Hi there Drn4Fun. You are very much welcome and if you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you.
2021-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules